• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition first "screens" [Up: X-Platform Multi] PC/iPad/Mac

nickcv

guys any word about localization?
the original games were translated in several languages, what about this version?

i'm afraid that we'll just have english because they couldn't spend enough money to translate the new content

Durante

I still don't know whether or not I like the idea of this re(make|release). But the zoom support on PC and the willingness to work with the existing mod infrastructure are putting me in the FOR camp.

Official DLC version of Saerileth, the heavily underage asian paladin waifu NPC romance companion who speaks in thou's and shalt's.
The main issue is whether I can romance her with a female PC.

guys any word about localization?
the original games were translated in several languages, what about this version?

i'm afraid that we'll just have english because they couldn't spend enough money to translate the new content
From the previous page, here's what they said a few months ago:
■The game will be localized in German, French and Spanish, with more languages in the works.

Official DLC version of Saerileth, the heavily underage asian paladin waifu NPC romance companion who speaks in thou's and shalt's.

Fw7za.jpg

Looks like Dynasty Warriors character art.

nickcv

i'm tempted about buying the mac version (also because in this way i can avoid their awful store), but at 20 i think its overpriced for what they have done.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
They waited until now to announce a two month delay? Surely it wasn't this badly planned.

Way to burn your bridges with the community.

This is supposedly coming out in 6 days, yet Beamdog have been irritatingly uncommunicative about it. Surely they won't delay it for months again two days before release?

*shrug* from screens and video theyve released they appear to have had at least a functioning middleman engine for quite some time now. The sticking issue is probably the gargantuan QA they have to do, given how big the game is and the heaping pile of shit IE is coding wise.

Apparently (go figure...) toe launch was a disaster with server crashes. I think some people are playing the game now, but for the majority the issues prevent them from enjoying this. We probably need to wait a few more days.

HBroward

I'm really surprised that there isn't a new thread for the launch of the new version. I want impressions, I guess most people are holding out for the iPad version or the unlikely event of a later steam version if the beamdog one doesn't sell well.

Top Bottom