• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft+ Multi Access now available on Xbox

Draugoth

Gold Member

The standard $14.99 subscription grants you access to the full library on PC, while the $17.99 Multi-Access allows subscribers to play selected titles across PC, Luna, Xbox and later PlayStation, even carrying over their sessions between platforms.

Discover the best of Ubisoft and play fan-favorite franchises like Assassin's Creed, Far Cry and Rainbow Six. Enjoy new releases on Day One, 10% off all virtual currency and more!
Ubisoft+, Ubisoft’s game subscription service, is officially available on Xbox consoles through Ubisoft+ Multi Access!* In order to take advantage of this new option, Xbox users must be subscribed to Ubisoft+ Multi Access and connect their account to their Xbox profile, gaining access to a vast and growing library of games and 10% off in-game currency.

“Partnering with Xbox to launch Ubisoft+ Multi Access on Xbox consoles enhances our subscription offering to provide more value and choice to our players,” said Ubisoft Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development, Chris Early. “Xbox console players now have access to our worlds through Ubisoft’s extensive game library.”

The Ubisoft+ library allows players to dive into flagship titles like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, and The Division 2, and includes access to premium-edition content and DLCs, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök. Check out the full list of available games below:

• Anno 1800 (Xbox Series X|S only)
  • Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered
  • Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (includes Assassin’s Creed Liberation)
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity (Gold Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Ultimate Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, India, and Russia
  • Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Deluxe Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Gold Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Gold Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection
  • Battleship
  • Boggle
  • Child of Light (Ultimate Edition)
  • Family Feud
  • Far Cry Primal (Deluxe Edition)
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Classic Edition)
  • Far Cry 3 (Classic Edition)
  • Far Cry 4 (Gold Edition)
  • Far Cry 5 (Gold Edition)
  • Far Cry 6 (Gold Edition)
  • Far Cry: New Dawn
  • Fighter Within
  • For Honor
  • Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Ultimate Edition)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (Ultimate Edition)
  • Grow Up
  • Hungry Shark World
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising (Gold Edition)
  • Jeopardy!
  • Monopoly Plus
  • Monopoly Madness
  • Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (Gold Edition)
  • Rabbids Party of Legends
  • Rainbow Six Extraction
  • Rainbow Six Siege (Deluxe Edition)
  • Rayman Legends
  • Riders Republic
  • Risk
  • Risk: Urban Assault
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
  • Scrabble
  • Shape Up (Gold Edition)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Gold Edition)
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Deluxe Edition)
  • Steep
  • The Crew (Ultimate Edition)
  • The Crew 2
  • The Division (Gold Edition)
  • The Division 2
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Transference
  • Trials Fusion
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon
  • Trials Rising (Gold Edition)
  • Trivial Pursuit Live
  • Trivial Pursuit Live 2
  • UNO (Ultimate Edition)
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Watch Dogs (Complete Edition)
  • Watch Dogs 2 (Gold Edition)
  • Watch Dogs: Legion (Deluxe Edition)
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Zombi

Last edited:

Thebonehead

Banned
The standard $14.99 subscription grants you access to the full library on PC, while the $17.99 Multi-Access allows subscribers to play selected titles across PC, Luna, Xbox and later PlayStation, even carrying over their sessions between platforms.
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

TrebleShot

Lol super confusing so this is coming to PS5 also? So you pay $18 a month and you can play across all devices , but it’s included with Game Pass for just Xbox?

feynoob

Banned
Lol super confusing so this is coming to PS5 also? So you pay $18 a month and you can play across all devices , but it’s included with Game Pass for just Xbox?
You get selective titles only. Meaning if your system doesn't support BC, you won't get certain games (Sorry PS5).
At least Xbox will get more Ubisoft games compared to PS due to BC programs.

PC has alot of of exclusive content for a cheaper price.

However, this deal is great for multiple console owner. If you have PS5 and XSX, you can have 1 subscription service on both systems. Pretty good value in that term.

Ummm, I usually end up buying Ubisoft games ultimate editions when they go on steep sale, and most end up being $20-30. This subscription is ridiculously overpriced

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
As far as anyone knows, they have barely been selling any of these subs.. and they've been at it for many years.

That's one way to have your sub service not impact your game sales I guess lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
In my opinion, this should be at most $5/month. Ubisoft games get discounted on the regular, and it's not uncommon to see the "Gold" edition of their games go for around $18 - aka the price of a single month of this. If you can wait to not play things DAY ONE, then for this same cost you could buy 10 or so games a year, to keep forever.

Maybe it would be worth it, if you are a DAY ONE gamer that has multiple platforms you wanna play on, but otherwise this seems like such a ridiculous waste of money.

GHG

No, that much was already clear months ago.

I thought it would be at least more competitively priced like $9.99 for console.

Nah they see how much people are gladly forking over for subscriptions so they want a piece of the pie.

feynoob

Banned
No, that much was already clear months ago.

I thought it would be at least more competitively priced like $9.99 for console.
This is an expensive premium. It includes PC, PS, Xbox and Luna.
Not a good value for Xbox gamers, but good for people like me.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
This is an expensive premium. It includes PC, PS, Xbox and Luna.
Not a good value for Xbox gamers, but good for people like me.

Yeah, hence i expected a console-only tier to be cheaper.

Ah well, all of their 'good' games are already on PS+ and GP anyway so there's very little reason to get this right now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Are the games crossave?
Most of them are, yeah. Even if you buy them outright on other platforms, most everything goes through Ubisoft Connect anyway and that syncs your saves.

feynoob

Banned
Yeah, hence i expected a console-only tier to be cheaper.

Ah well, all of their 'good' games are already on PS+ and GP anyway so there's very little reason to get this right now.
This includes all dlc content for their games.

If you are a fan of Ubisoft games, this service is good for you. You don't need to spend 100+ for their games.

Just Sub it to certain months and unsub it.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I read the list its like an Xbox / PlayStation store spring / summer / winter / January / Autumn / Black Friday (keep adding them all) sale.

StueyDuck

for all the console warriors and twitter warriors acting like this was the biggest thing ever to happen ever, like the Jez cordons, this really was a fart in the wind as an announcement.

like why would you pay for gamepass (infinitely better) and ubisoft + that is pointless.

Nah they see how much people are gladly forking over for subscriptions so they want a piece of the pie.

People are gladly forking over less than this for better offerings on sub services. So this price is surprising, regardless of how anti-sub you are 👍

reksveks

Hmm, nope I don't think I will.

I could have been tempted at 8-10 gbp a month. I have like three prime video channels at that price.

MadPanda

Banned
I hoper this would be that lite cheap service so I can subscribe and play some vanilla versions. Not going to subscribe to this. I don't need all of this massive content and besides, even if I did, I couldn't play it that fast to justify the price. It's better to just buy what you want on the sale.

When new games launch then I could see myself subscribing for a month to play assassin's creed mirage, Avatar etc.

Kurotri

I'm one of the seemingly few here who like Ubi's games so this is perfect for me. Gonna subscribe whenever a new game launches and unsubscribe when I'm done with it. For 18 dollars that's a-ok.

reksveks

I'm one of the seemingly few here who like Ubi's games so this is perfect for me. Gonna subscribe whenever a new game launches and unsubscribe when I'm done with it. For 18 dollars that's a-ok.
That could be the strategy but I am too lazy to do that and I don't think I have been interested in ubisoft since Child of Light.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

i like Certain Ubisoft games alot, i don't love all of Ubisoft and all of their games, and considering most of their titles now are GAAS it's easier just to buy into the one you want rather than get caught up in some monthly subscription service. which you have to add to the 100s of other subs in general we are all paying for these days.

reinking

Gold Member
I am not going to be a hypocrit and :lollipop_poop: on Ubi for trying what others are already doing. I don't think it is that bad and allowing progression across platforms is a decent feature. The issue is that these games are already available across multiple subscription services and if they start removing games from other services it will be bad publicity.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
You must really like Assassins Creed and FarCry for this to make sense.

Maybe MS can do us a favor and acquire Ubisoft. That way we can enjoy their games without having buy another subscription.

Regulators should not be an issue as Ubisoft is looking to be acquired since their company is losing value fast

Last edited:
Top Bottom