• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banned GAF members that go batshit insane on other forums/youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the trigger was, but the Rockband thread basically became its own forum. They would talk about anything, not Rockband related, not even gaming related. It got annoying because I wanted to actually talk about the game so I stopped going to that thread.

A month later it was locked and a ton of people were banned.

That's even funnier considering how Rockband is pretty much dead these days (isn't it or is that the Hero products).

LakeEarth

That's even funnier considering how Rockband is pretty much dead these days (isn't it or is that the Hero products).

Oh it is. I used to play GH/RB for hours every day. For like 3 years straight. Now I can't even be bothered to get RB3.

The only active guitar game threads I've seen is the RB DLC thread, and that Rocksmith game.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm curious as to what became of Bowflex. His posts were like the wet dream of a Republican looking for an example of an art school welfare leach. Run the gamut from being on government food assistance to wanting to take time off to walk across the country and find himself to enrolling in a $100k for profit art school to buying hookers and drug binges while living off government education grants. I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I'm forgetting.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
This is the 3rd time I've seen someone complain that GAF is biased towards Sony. Where do they come up with this shit?

I'm curious as to what became of Bowflex. His posts were like the wet dream of a Republican looking for an example of an art school welfare leach. Run the gamut from being on government food assistance to wanting to take time off to walk across the country and find himself to enrolling in a $100k for profit art school to buying hookers and drug binges while living off government education grants. I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I'm forgetting.
Man those sound like some funny posts potentially.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Since "trolling and making a scene as a junior" is never a good idea, does that mean that trolling and making a scene as a member is acceptable?

I think he has a long time out. But yeah, the Pete Doherty avatar + his posts was awesome.

Since "trolling and making a scene as a junior" is never a good idea, does that mean that trolling and making a scene as a member is acceptable?
Do it and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom