• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City Riddler trailer revealed

I'm playing through AA again on hard for an achievement clean up and I really hope they include all the cool little touches in AC like they did in AA. Things like trying to get through Croc's door before you fight him and he pops up on the other side and breaks the glass and threatens you. Or the giant presents that Joker would leave in hallways that would explode and the first time it scared the shit out of you. Or just any of the cool moments that made you jump or were generally creepy.

All of the Scarecrow moments before you actually fight him were amazing. The morgue with your parents, the slow walk as a child, etc. Rocksteady just knocked it out of the park. I almost forgot just how incredible this game was. Easily one of my favorites of all time.

It's the E-Nigma show!
Can't wait, I love rocksteady's take on the universe
The perfect mix between the groundedness of the nolanverse and the more fantastic elements of the comic
and it's so gritty <3
i don't care if it's cool to hate on gritty games, i love them

Top Bottom