• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight September DLC trailer (Nightwing, Tumbler, and more)

Altairre

Are you still not able to just pick any character for the challenge maps? Didn't they say that they're looking into it back when the game released?

Madness

Arkham City, Arkham Knight are the kind of games that deserve a Lost and Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony style DLC. Harley Quinn's revenge in City was kind of boring. And this doesn't seem that much fun at all. Set completely inside the GCPD building? Why make the dlc so small and limited? The Batgirl DLC was the same. Crafting such an intricate huge world and then not utilizing it again after story ends.

Sojgat

This might be the worst season pass of all time.

Yup.

Bought it as a massive fan of the previous games and have been nothing but disappointed with it.

I have to thank WB and Rocksteady though, this garbage has put me off ever buying another season pass.

Arkham DLC has always been trash.

Nope. Rocksteady's DLC has always been trash.

Cold, Cold Heart is better than Arkham Knight + it's season pass.

Arttemis

Wow, I'm glad I waited instead of picking this up on release day. I was actually considering picking up the season pass if it was $20-25 because the last entry was incredible. That $40 price tag saved me from myself. Can't wait to pick up the GOTYE of this and Mortal Kombat X.
This echos most of my sentiments. I bought Arkham Knight and MKX at launch, but Best Buy's GCU allowed me to buy them for $38 and trade them back in two weeks later for all of my money back.

I'll be happy to get their complete versions.

Braag

I got the season pass for PC with the Premium Edition.
I'm such an idiot for not refunding it. The SP has been underwhelming from what I've read and I haven't seen any of the conent be released on the still unfixed PC version after all this time.

Top Bottom