• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman v Superman: Tickets On-Sale Information/Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

I got my 3 Tickets for Sun @ 2:45 in Reading, MA IMAX (Laser). Unfortunately the only shows were in 3D. Don't think it's worth the extra $3.50. Oh well...

Wag

I got my 3 Tickets for Sun @ 2:45 in Reading, MA IMAX (Laser). Unfortunately the only shows were in 3D. Don't think it's worth the extra $3.50. Oh well...

I hope laser is worth the 50min drive because I have a standard IMAX theater 5mins away.

Whoops, I meant to edit my post. Sorry.

Magwik

Banned
Fandango won't let me buy any on their mobile site yet. Oh well. I'll just wait for WB to send me my special tickets.

Dcube

Damnit Cineplex hurry your asses up, how am I supposed to work knowing they could go up at any time.

Wag

Luckily the Jordan's IMAX I ordered from are independant and only has 2 theaters so they sell their tickets through their own website. I don't think people are fully aware of this so it's relatively easy to get tickets.

Penguin

Good to see some demand in NYC

This is preview night

1wC21PU.jpg

Ha this theater, and another are sold out of all showings until Sunday and Sunday is only a single 3D showing at 11:20pm

IconGrist

Good to see some demand in NYC

This is preview night

1wC21PU.jpg

Ha this theater, and another are sold out of all showings until Sunday and Sunday is only a single 3D showing at 11:20pm

Lol, everything is available in Denver from what I just saw. Just not a huge draw for movies around here. Even when Avengers came out you could buy tickets the day of without issue (I know because I did lol).

Busty

Banned
Wouldn't watch this piece of shit if you paid me.

I saw Batman Forever in 1995, still sick from that

And here you are carrying that grudge around 21 years later.

Why? Because there's a thin line between love and hate.

You are in love with Val Kilmer.

Admit it. Free yourself. Finely start to live.

robotrock

Banned
Luckily the Jordan's IMAX I ordered from are independant and only has 2 theaters so they sell their tickets through their own website. I don't think people are fully aware of this so it's relatively easy to get tickets.

Yeah just snagged 4 for the Jordans Natick IMAX.

It was pretty easy getting Star Wars premiere tickets from them as well.

Effect

Managed to get 4 tickets for the 12:30pm on the 25th showing at my local Cinemark. Got the XD 3D showing. Not sure how worth it the 3D will be but oh well. The sound is good. Tried to buy tickets for the Thursday showing that showed up but keep getting an error. Talking with customer support to get that worked out. Also called my bank to see if anything was wrong with my card and there isn't any issue there.

Wag

Yeah just snagged 4 for the Jordans Natick IMAX.

It was pretty easy getting Star Wars premiere tickets from them as well.

As I've said- even though I live 5mins away from the Natick theater I'm going to drive to Reading for this. I really want to check out Laser IMAX. Same price anyways.

Dabanton

Alright. Decide to ask for those in Canada. Here's the response I got:

Good luck!!

I'll be refreshing the site all morning. :D

Does anyone know if cineplex will be doing any double bills with MoS? In fact are any cinemas doing that?

Thought it would be a no brainer in the lead up.

robotrock

Banned
As I've said- even though I live 5mins away from the Natick theater I'm going to drive to Reading for this. I really want to check out Laser IMAX. Same price anyways.

I will probably check that out when Nolan's next movie releases.

Mengetsu

Welp just bit the bullet. AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 IMAX 1:30am Showing. I'm going in feeling optimistic hope it's good!

That's weird, my nearby AMC IMAX theater doesn't have any showtimes listed. Neither on the Fandango site or AMC's own. Any other people seeing something similar with a theater?

First time I ever pre-ordered a movie ticket. I got the regular 2d showing because no 70mm showing was anywhere near and 3d Imax almost ruined Godzilla 2014 and Max Max: Fury Road for me.

Huh. Theater near me has tickets on sale for 6pm Thursday.

Might just get on that.

Just have to decide on format, seeing it in IMAX would be great, but it's not 70mm and it's 3D. So... hmm. Depends on how much of the movie is in 3D, I guess.

Simo

Got my tickets for Thursday at 6pm on IMAX here in Ann Arbor. Looked like nearly half the theater was sold out too.

suaveric

That's weird, my nearby AMC IMAX theater doesn't have any showtimes listed. Neither on the Fandango site or AMC's own. Any other people seeing something similar with a theater?

There's a theater near me that also has no times listed yet. They're not AMC. The exact same thing happened with this theater and Star Wars tickets. They eventually went on sale but it was hours or maybe even a day after all the other theaters starting selling tickets. No idea why that happened.

Wag

I will probably check that out when Nolan's next movie releases.

The only thing I don't like about Jordan's is that there's no reserved seating. I hate having to get there a couple hours early for a big release just to get a decent seat.

SimleuqiR

I manged to get all my siblings and their significant others to book the tickets at the same time. We have pretty much have an entire isle at the IMAX theater
AU7Amsc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom