• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3: E3 2011 Gameplay Trailers

Bread

Banned
...HOW!?

How is this even possible yet? It looks a full generation leap ahead of any console games. The animations are perfect, too.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Giriath_89 said:
Battlefield 3 looks to be a graphical beast!
I like how they preface each video with a disclaimer that it's in-game. Good on them for showing PC footage. Really looking forward to trying out that open desert tank map.

Effect

rekameohs said:
I hope the (inevitable) cafe version looks this good.

This is where I'm at right now. I was getting this for the PC but I every time I see how this looks I don't think I could get away with not updating my system. Something I don't want to do with a new console coming. I would assume this would get a Cafe release when it comes out to go along side the PS3/360/PC versions. No reason to think it wouldn't at this point if the new system is suppose to have more power then the current HD systems. Then the graphics should be closer the the PC graphics.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
X26 said:
30sec of that alone demolished the 10min+ mw3 stage demo

need mp footage
Come on!
MW3 looked awesome.

Also: Theres a thread for MW3 Vs BF3.

Bread said:
...HOW!?

How is this even possible yet? It looks a full generation leap ahead of any console games. The animations are perfect, too.
Its being shown off using a PC. Dont expect this fidelity on consoles.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Looks amazing! I hope it looks and plays halfway decently on existing consoles though. Unless somebody buys me a more than capable gaming rig, I'll be stuck playing this on the PS3.

Enco

Here we go:

2F0S6.gif

I'll upload a better qaulity one if people want. imgur doesn't like big files.

edit: Just realised how short this is. I'll make some better ones in a sec.

Please look good on console

Well I don't care either way, console only possibility for me. lol

Will have to buy an Nvidia Kepler or AMD equivalent this year....

Otherwise, Project Cafe is our only hope of playing this on a console anywhere near the PC version, anytime within the next year or so.

I just cannot formulate my thoughts and type them out very well, I'm in full E3 mode now

Jesus.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My 2GB 6950 is so fucking ready for this game.

Top Bottom