• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefront II |OT| I find your lack of crates disturbing

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
sorry to bump but thought this was worth it. the game will be given away for free between 14-21st this month on Epic Games:

Screenshot-257.png

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
I wish this game was good I just gave it another chance on gamepass..even with all the content, flashy guns ect...gameplay wise its the worst battlefront ever

Even battlefront 2015 was a better game at its core

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

You crazy. Game is great. Ewok Hunt with a bunch of buddies is some of the most fun shit you can play in a Star Wars game.
Yeaaaaah, to each their own but I feel like BF 2015 didn't feel like a BF game because of so many things they had implemented. The token system with heroes and vehicles, the gameplay, etc. It just felt VERY arcade-y and watered down.

2 at least made a number of changes that made it feel more like a Battlefront game. On top of the changes they made and all the content they crammed into it. Definitely worth it, especially free.

Yeaaaaah, to each their own but I feel like BF 2015 didn't feel like a BF game because of so many things they had implemented. The token system with heroes and vehicles, the gameplay, etc. It just felt VERY arcade-y and watered down.

2 at least made a number of changes that made it feel more like a Battlefront game. On top of the changes they made and all the content they crammed into it. Definitely worth it, especially free.
Uhh.....I agree? Did you quote me by accident?

ShirAhava

You crazy. Game is great. Ewok Hunt with a bunch of buddies is some of the most fun shit you can play in a Star Wars game.
Me and my friends were hardcore BF2015 players....the shooting is so...lifeless in this game we all quit BF2 early I sold my PS4 because I hated the game so much to each his own I guess

ShirAhava

yeah I think I just don't like battlefront I loved the arcade feel it was a blast to go in and play

I'm actually a much better player at battlefront 2 and I still don't like it I'm never enjoying myself in that game it just feels like going through the motions

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i've played it and enjoyed it but never bought it myself. i've been looking out for good deals on it but now it's gonna be free i'm just gonn wait for epic.

JoduanER2

sorry to bump but thought this was worth it. the game will be given away for free between 14-21st this month on Epic Games:

Screenshot-257.png

I think its a fine game with all the content they have added since the release. I used to play it on PS4, i will definitely return for this.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Uhh.....I agree? Did you quote me by accident?
Haha, I was piggybacking off of your quote! Sorry for the confusion!

yeah I think I just don't like battlefront I loved the arcade feel it was a blast to go in and play

I'm actually a much better player at battlefront 2 and I still don't like it I'm never enjoying myself in that game it just feels like going through the motions
Ah, yeah, that makes perfect sense. Here's to hoping whatever the next iteration is, if it ever is, that it can tick all the boxes to bring about the largest player interest in awhile!

Top Bottom