• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

NeoRaider

So when they release it, should i play this game with my XB1 controller or K+M??
I guess for 3rd person shooter K+M will be better choice, but it also depends on how much effort will they put in controls and port overall.

BPoole

So when they release it, should i play this game with my XB1 controller or K+M??
I guess for 3rd person shooter K+M will be better choice, but it also depends on how much effort will they put in controls and port overall.
I plan on playing with KB/M. I imagine Warframe would control similarly just a tad slower due to no rocket sliding. If it controls properly I'm going to attempt God Hard. I tried it on PS3 and I just wasn't fast enough.

duckroll

So no Nier Patch, no Bayonetta patch, one unplayable because I have an RX-470, the other unplayable becaue I have an FX-6300 which botches framerate.

Insanity, Platinum. Bought both games blind. Wont make this mistake again :(

Can you imagine what a Platinum PC port would be like with both an AMD CPU and an AMD GPU?! The horror...

Dinjoralo

I hope they get mouse control right, this time. All of their games on PC have had bad camera control with the mouse, and this is the game they cannot screw up the mouse movement with. That would kill it.

Ashilyn

One of the only 2 actually good Platinum game coming to PC? I can get excited for that. If it's as good of a port as Bayonetta one seems to be (at least in most cases), then this game will be an absolute blast to revisit, I don't think I've touched it since it came out.

If this gets more Platinum games going on Steam, then more power to them. I'm not a huge fan, but any dev getting a back catalog like theirs on to steam is a triumph for everyone. I doubt it, but it'd be cool if Nintendo was willing to play ball and let Bayo2 be published on PC, minus the Nintendo Franchise stuff. That game was way better than I was expecting it to be, and playing it again on PC would be the raddest thing.

ArjanN

One of the only 2 actually good Platinum game coming to PC? I can get excited for that. If it's as good of a port as Bayonetta one seems to be (at least in most cases), then this game will be an absolute blast to revisit, I don't think I've touched it since it came out.

If this gets more Platinum games going on Steam, then more power to them. I'm not a huge fan, but any dev getting a back catalog like theirs on to steam is a triumph for everyone. I doubt it, but it'd be cool if Nintendo was willing to play ball and let Bayo2 be published on PC, minus the Nintendo Franchise stuff. That game was way better than I was expecting it to be, and playing it again on PC would be the raddest thing.

Ow, the edge.

Sephzilla

UxnYRLr.gif

Ashilyn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not trying to be edgy, I just don't personally like most of their games. But Vanquish was a hidden gem, and it being on PC is something people should get excited about. Super stoked if it actually is coming sometime soon.

Top Bottom