• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Behold Nintendo Switch (March 2017, Hybrid w/ Dock, Detachable Controllers, Nvidia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

For real? Looks ugly

It's housing the portable screen in the middle

Zqltiup.png

Mifec

The Splatoon esports part that has zero chance of ever attracting that kind of crowd ruined the ending for me.

udivision

You're not going to meet up with a bunch of people to play a video game in a place where there is no TV present.

I just don't buy that.

Everything else is fine.

Guevara

I'm usually pretty negative on Nintendo, especially hardware wise.

That said, I'm 50/50 on the concept. It looks a little cool, but also a little clumsy.

I do like the idea of playing LoZ, Skyrim and Mario on the go.

More or less exactly what we all thought which imo is really cool. I can't image how uncomfortable that NES mode of the controller (playing with the single side) is though lol.

Ydelnae

I like the system, I don't understand the controls however.

So...
Skyrim remaster
Mario Kart 8, Splatoon ports
Super Mario Mexico Fiesta
Zelda BoW

Sonic x Mario crossover game finally happening
look at those rings bro

told you guys you didn't need the map for Splatoon >:) CONTROL OPTION is best option

RPGCrazied

Dumb name, but looks cool. I'm afraid to know its price now. And lol, I guess Skyrim SE is coming to to it as well as new Mario.

Weebos

Banned
Looks great. Interesting to see Skyrim on it. Also King Boo shown in Mario Kart, so either 9 or 8 with new DLC.

And I don't know if that Mario game was new or not, I don't play the mainline games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom