• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk |OT| - Big men, bigger swords, OFF THE BOAT - Berserk #344 24/6/2016

KevinKeene

Banned
Berserk has progressed? Guess I'll read some.

After reading a new chapter I always try to forget about the manga, because of the long waiting times inbetween.

ragon

this website is dead.

Berserk has been back for a couple of months, and we have come to a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE forward to the story plot.

i've been talking to a few people regarding the latest chapter and i see it totally different from all others. i won't spoil anything but i don't see this looking too good from now on as my heart sank to the bottom of the sea.

Dead?
I was reading the mange since more than 10 years.
It might take three years or more without reading any new chapter. cause they're not many chapters each year.
Most of Berserk manga readers might wait long enough to read the chapters, but at last something big really going to happen in the story!

Dubloon7

Banned
Dead?
I was reading the mange since more than 10 years.
It might take three years or more without reading any new chapter. cause they're not many chapters each year.
Most of Berserk manga readers might wait long enough to read the chapters, but at last something big really going to happen in the story!

i read the manga more than 10 years ago too, and just re-read every single chapter on kissmanga in possibly 2 weeks.. not that hard to read everything or get caught back up. keep at it.

Dubloon7

Banned
read the latest on kissmanga last night. i saw the first few pages were copy-pasted again in the chapter. did I miss something at the end? I am confused about the ending of the chapter that I read.

Last edited:

ragon

read the latest on kissmanga last night. i saw the first few pages were copy-pasted again in the chapter. did I miss something at the end? I am confused about the ending of the chapter that I read.

Just saw the chapter,

she still doesn't remember what happened during the eclipse...until she saw Guts (the chapter ends.)

DAMN! I hope there's no long break for the manga but some say there's a break!
Edit: manga went hiatus, no date for next chapter.

Last edited:

Dubloon7

Banned
Just saw the chapter,

she still doesn't remember what happened during the eclipse...until she saw Guts (the chapter ends.)

DAMN! I hope there's no long break for the manga but some say there's a break!
Edit: manga went hiatus, no date for next chapter.
i don't understand the final couple of pages.
she sees guts; says ""GU..." and then "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". What does this OOOOOOO mean?
I thought this was a misplaced page?

i honestly didn't like her art as she appears too young here, and her eyes appear to be
Griffith's, and evil

Last edited:
Top Bottom