• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best “Photo Mode” In A Game?

Pelao

I think the only time I've actively engaged with a photo mode was in The Order 1886, and that was because the changes you made remained in gameplay, which allowed you to turn off the vignette and other retarded post-processing effects that the game forced on the picture.

Esppiral

I think the only time I've actively engaged with a photo mode was in The Order 1886, and that was because the changes you made remained in gameplay, which allowed you to turn off the vignette and other retarded post-processing effects that the game forced on the picture.
More games should allow to this...

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
57H306p.jpeg

GT7, it's godly. Weren't they like the first ones to have a photomode in a game with GT4 on the PS2? I still have my photos I took from that game still stored on my PS2 :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

AJUMP23

FF7 had a pretty great photo mode that I enjoyed. I would have liked to be able to pose the team, but other that that is was fun for what it was.

Pelta88

The originator. Infamous Second Son. Modes have improved since then but ISS’ photo mode had an impact on the hobby that can’t be replicated.

Yoshida made a comment on it’s as a new form of marketing at the time.

Last edited:

John Bilbo

In Sifu you can create your own kungfu movies with full control over camera movements and angles and different visual styles and effects so I have to go with that.

Top Bottom