• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best and worst looking Pokemon from each generation

Don't turn this into a generations war! Just who you think is the coolest from each gen, and who looks dumbest.

This is a very shallow thread, all about appearances. Don't let their usefulness influence your judgement!

I'll start:

093Haunter.png
114Tangela.png

20090626111401%21250Ho-Oh.png
20100417191744%21190Aipom.png

Will think of the later gens later.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Y'know, I always write off the later generations in my mind but now that I think about it they've introduced some of my favourite designs--Croagunk, Deoxys, Reuniclus, etc.

As for the worst... one of the countless Pidgey/Ratatta rehashes, I guess, or that one that holds its own pants up. What the fuck is that about?

Are you considering Ho-oh as a generation 2 pokemon? Because I dunno, while technically it didn't show up in the games til gen 2, it showed up in the first episode of the anime, so I feel like it's a gen 1 design.

Definitely. The games are the root source. We had no idea what that thing was at the time.

Y'know, I always write off the later generations in my mind but now that I think about it they've introduced some of my favourite designs--Croagunk, Deoxys, Reuniclus, etc.

As for the worst... one of the countless Pidgey/Ratatta rehashes, I guess, or that one that holds its own pants up. What the fuck is that about?

can you post a picture of this please

I'll post one of my least favorites:

pEPSD.png

I have seen fanart of Garbodor that gives it character (and I like it better now than I did at first), but its base design is...well, it's trash.

TheOGB

Banned
Aww yeah, pointy ass Kamen Rider

IT'S A FUCKING BUFFALO WITH AN AFRO!

This thing is goddamn adorable.

Who needs a pyramid when you can quadruple bitchslap someone trying to rob your grave?

This guy right here has got swag. Look at him sag his pants, his half-baked eyes, his "I just don't give a fuck" mohawk. SWAG

Getting your shit fucked up by Sandstorm/Earthquake/Crunch? Deal with it.

Fuck yo Rapidash, we got muthafuckin THUNDAHORSE IN THIS BITCH
LOOK AT THEM SHARP EDGES

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Scraggy and scrafty are some of the best pokemon out of this current gen. Beasting the elite four has never been easier

Top Bottom