• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best fried chicken in your city

nullref

Seattle has two "legendary" places - Ezell's and Heaven Sent. because of an acrimonious divorce they both have the same "secret recipe" - both are delicious as long as you order "spicy" and I also like the first eight bites of fried okra.

I tried Ezell's a couple months back (the one in Bellevue) and got a couple pieces of both spicy and regular. The spicy was indeed better, and pretty solid – not amazing, but good. Wasn't impressed with any of the sides we tried.

I liked the Nashville hot chicken at Sisters and Brothers well enough, but I haven't tried any other hot chicken to compare it to. I've heard good things about the chicken at Ma'ono (in West Seattle), so I want to try that at some point.

Kazaam

screw you people in fried chicken nirvanas in the US and Seoul.

Anyone know anywhere in London better than the pengest munch?

Chick n' Sours. But if you're into (spicy) chicken wings, nothing compares in my experience with The Orange Buffalo (go for that snake in the basket)

I love publix

but if you live in the southeast and that's the best you can find you might not actually live in the south east. or you're just doing it horribly wrong. or you're in sofla.

Heard.

But I might still have space in my top 3 for Publix's tendies.

And the chicken tender sub is a God Tier sub.

Top Bottom