• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best game music to have sex to

I was clicking all the links looking for this one.

Does this topic really belong here? And secondly is this real life? This is weird even for nerds.

Although I don't have any idea what actual sex is like, I can't imagine having some fun music in the background is going to make anything 'weird'. Putting a dick in your mouth is 'weird' but that's not considered weird during sex, so how is some jrpg music going to change anything.

TnK

Ian Gillian, the guy from Deep Purple. You might know him from FUCKIN DEEP PURPLE

Ian Gillan sounds horrible here =/

Still Judas Priest > Deep Purple any time of the day. Even at the age of 60 something, Rob Halford seems to have a much better time singing compared to Ian Gillan.

HardRojo

Having sex to some music? I don't know but I thought that'd only happen in movies, never been in the situation and it'd probably be weird as fuck.
Edit: If anything I'd have to agree with the in-game version of Rules of Nature.

Vooduu

seinfeld_no_thanks.gif

Karak

I admit I left the Remember Me soundtrack on during sex. And it was pretty awesome. Not on purpose though. But afterwards I was like...that was sorta fucking cool.

Top Bottom