• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best game music to have sex to

RULES OF NATURE

Fuck yes!

I came for this and was not disappointed.

Came here for this, i'm happy now.

Awesome phrasing

It's official. I guess I just have to accept the fact that I am an incredibly stange woman. :/

Have I got a song for you.

After RULES OF NATURE, I'd hope she flips me over and this is the next track playing.

Millia Rage's theme from Guilty Gear.

Gets you pumped up enough to fuck a hole through a brick wall.

Eh, her theme feels like more of a sad ending instead of a happy one. And there several ways to take "Writhe In Pain"

For a Guilty Gear song, I'd have to choose Get Down to Business

Roubjon

I admit I left the Remember Me soundtrack on during sex. And it was pretty awesome. Not on purpose though. But afterwards I was like...that was sorta fucking cool.

Out of all the game soundtracks you could have accidentally left on, that one isn't bad at all.

And I know that many people have already mentioned Mario, but I believe it's a good challenge to push yourself based on the theme.

"tum, tum, tum, tumtumtumtamtum, tumtamtumtumtumtamtumtum..." etc.

Mr YuYu

Had no idea people actually look for gaming music to have sex to :)

I can understand Marvin Gaye or some smooth jazz, soul stuff!! But gaming music :)

Awesome!

Lebon14

Song title: "Into Free -Dangan-" / B'z
B'z is awesome. Best rock band ever. Yep, I'm a B'z fan. ;)

On topic, here is my reaction to the tread title:
old-lady-wat.jpg

Think i had Sex to hotline Miami music once but not sure anymore, maybe it was just in the background while jerking of, who remembers those things?

Top Bottom