• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

best moogle?

This thread shows me just how out of the loop I have been with Square in general over the last 10-15 years.

I couldn't even recall a game with Moogles for the most part aside from VI, because of the mighty Mog.

Luigi87 said:
Type-0

finalfantasytype-0_003.jpg

They're just so damn adorable.
Looks like he ate a P balloon and his head got stuck.
the_second_p_balloon.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I was kind of hoping that this would be a debate about which of the dozen Moogles from the FF6 intro was our favourite. KUPOP FOR LIFE BITCHES

Stumpokapow said:
I was kind of hoping that this would be a debate about which of the dozen Moogles from the FF6 intro was our favourite. KUPOP FOR LIFE BITCHES
I'm pretty sure that KUPOP and KUMAMA were an item. And by pretty sure I mean I just assumed it.

ssoass

The Moogles Eight from FFXII, you find them dancing in the ghetto of Archades.

They are a performing group of Moogles who were enslaved by a Shady Seeq.

This is is the song they sing while doing their little dance:

A seeq there was, he sought to play
Kupo-Podee-Podillo

Said he, "I'll take you far away"
Kupo-Podee-Podye

A gourmet tour, he promised us
Kupo-Podee-Podilly

But all we've 'ad is curds and whey
Kupo-Podee-Poday

1rqSu.jpg

Victrix

*beard*
Speaking of which, where the heck do you find a cute Moogle doll?

My SO has wanted one for years, but we can't find a good one anywhere.

The Mognet Moogles in IX are hilarious.

Especially when its revealed that the special magical super-rare lubricant they need to run the Mognet Mail Machine, the hub of all their operations, is all gone because the leader of the Moogles developed the irrational urge to rub it all over himself and writhe in it.

Brilliant game.

Reknoc

fernoca said:
Nearly all form The Crystal Bearers; like:

EGYR9.jpg

There are more kinds and with different clothing too.

This guy. Hnnnnng I just want to give him a bunch of hugs. Always felt bad about snatching his post away from him. Layle is a jerk (still one of my favourite FF characters though, even if he does make me think of a younger version of the dude from the mentalist).

Kingdom Hearts Moogles were the ones I was really exposed to the most, so when I think of a Moogle I think of that kind.

Cait Sith rode one right?

Ravidrath

Victrix said:
Speaking of which, where the heck do you find a cute Moogle doll?

My SO has wanted one for years, but we can't find a good one anywhere.

They sell several on Square Enix's online store, provided they're still in stock.

Stumpokapow said:

Forget that dawg

Kamog for life. Boomerang = awesome

Druz

Stumpokapow said:

Same I am now disappointed

FFVI Mog is the best. I'm surprised they didn't turn "that moogle that joins your party" into an archetype outside of the FFTA games.

Emitan

KittenMaster said:
FFVI Mog is the best. I'm surprised they didn't turn "that moogle that joins your party" into an archetype outside of the FFTA games.
I want a Moogle that uses lances while riding a Chocobo as a party member. Has any game had Chocobo knights in it? Because it seems so obvious.

suzu

I like all of them. Best/cutest video game series mascot, along with chocobos. I like how they look different in every game. :D

Top Bottom