• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best non alcoholic drinks of the world!

GymWolf

Gold Member
Cold water from a glass bottle
Ice lemon tea with a piece of lemon inside the glass

In that order.

Analcoholic liquorice mojito if i feel particularly dandy.

Last edited:

Trilobit

Vanilla Coke!

I remember when it first launched, it was one of the best taste sensations I'd ever experienced to that point in my young life. The relatively subtle tones of vanilla that forced you to enjoy every sip as its separate entity. Just drinking it made it taste just like normal Coke, but when you let it play on the frontal part of the tongue it sang to you.

Yum!

iu

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Vanilla Coke!

I remember when it first launched, it was one of the best taste sensations I'd ever experienced to that point in my young life. The relatively subtle tones of vanilla that forced you to enjoy every sip as its separate entity. Just drinking it made it taste just like normal Coke, but when you let it play on the frontal part of the tongue it sang to you.

Yum!

iu
Vanilla Dr Pepper > Vanilla any other soda

Paltheos

I drink almost all water now, plus some sugar-free almond milk at dinner.

The best beverage overall? Probably some of the apple cider from a mill pretty close to here. Divine.

One of my friends make this cinnamon tea that's also quite nice.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Any kind of those bullshit seltzer things. La croix, liquid death, Waterloo, or even just some tap water that I make sparkle with a soda stream.

I love drinking mildly flavored TV static.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
A full lifetime ago I was working up north, worked hard all day. Put pepsi into the creek near the campsite, at the end of the day, this perfectly ice cold drink was perhaps still the best thing I have ever had to drink. Probably just nostalgia, or bring so thirsty, but that's how it sits in my mind.

Last edited:

Fbh

Personally I've always liked self made raspberry juice and lemonade, both with no added sugar (or sweetener).
I've always hated that it's pretty much impossible to find non sweetened stuff where I live, even if you buy the "diet" or "no added sugar" option it just comes with a metric ton of artificial sweetener.

That mango thing in second place sound pretty good though, I'll try it out next summer.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Vimto.

Hard to find unless you go to ethnic stores where I live. It’s like Tahiti treat but better.

Also the new Sprite Chill.

There’s regular and zero sugar. Both good. It’s sprite with a totally fake cherry aftertaste.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
As a former professional drunk I never understood the concept of non- alcoholic beer.
I drank that piss to get fucked up, not for it's delicious taste 😆

Now it's just lotsa water, the occasional Dr. Pepper with chips (crisps!) and V8 with a sandwich.The regular V8 not that light shit.

Top Bottom