• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best single cookie reccomendations (no boxed kind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brhoom

Banned
THIS!!!
intensechocolatecook_87336_16x9.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/intensechocolatecook_87336

If I was told that Havean dropped something here, I would bet it was this thing.

Fuck you I'm paying 3.50 for a single cookie Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That cookie is nearly a half pound of dough.

It's a damn meal.

And it's 4 bucks now lol.
Aselith, I don't think you really comprehend what you're looking at. As Cagey said, the cookies are enormous. They were created by a couple of marathon runners looking for a way to get a ton of calories quickly; they're like a day's worth of calories. They're gigantic. Absolutely worth $4... like once a year.
PziGuen.jpg

It's good, sure...

But it's not Levain.
Agreed. They're BETTER! Have you had their red velvet?
PYydhGB.jpg

That's the one that gets all the deserved hype, but all of their varieties are fantastic.

And these things dwarf Levain's.

zelas

If we're talking franchise cookies, Safeway has some fresh-baked cookies that are consistently moist, chewy, and just fucking delicious. This is an image of a sugar cookie/M&M variant, but their basic chocolate chip is excellent.
LO6ld9e.jpg
I had some of this for the first time a few weeks ago. Not my alltime favorite but easily a top contender. Surprised to see these come from safeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom