• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda is giving away Playstation products

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Advent, Advent a little light is burning and great prizes await you!
🎁
We start with a #ESO package in collaboration with
@PlayStationDE
Write to us which people in Tamriel you would most like to spend Christmas with + Follow/Repost to participate.
❄️

Last edited:

Ansphn

Bethesda never wanted Starfield off PlayStation. Phil Spencer made the call sacrificing Bethesda's future in an attempt to sava a dying console brand (Xbox) and it didnt work. Instead what it did was damage Bethesda's brand on PlayStation.

Last edited:

Flutta

Banned
This is just Bethesda trying to recoup Starfield dev cost by selling PS stuff. Nothing to see here, folks.

I'll see myself out.

🚪🚶‍♂️

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Playstation seems like a better fit for Bethesda than Xbox to be honest. Such a shame they are trapped in that world of mediocrity.
I don't know about this one. A formerly great dev, overpromising and underdelivering janky and buggy products with a fanbase always hopeful that next time will be the right one seems like a perfect fit for Microsoft.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Bethesda never wanted Starfield off PlayStation. Phil Spencer made the call sacrificing Bethesda's future in an attempt to sava a dying console brand (Xbox) and it didnt work. Instead what it did was damage Bethesda's brand on PlayStation.
If they wanted that there would not exist a PC version of the game.

Top Bottom