• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda showing something unannounced to the press!?

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I for one would love to see Doom 4 running on next gen tech. We finally have enough ram (hopefully) for megatexture to be a worthwhile tech.

Also Doom 3 was amazing and underrated.

jambo

Qauke V and Doom IV double release, Orange Box style.

Fast arena shooters with twitch combat, a mix of hitscan and non hitscan weapons and intelligent level design.

A man can dream...

I made myself sad...

=[

Would love a new quake or doom but i am hoping it is fallout as we have so many FPS titles coming soon so we do not need quake or doom, not yet anyway haha

k_trout

Fast arena shooters with twitch combat, a mix of hitscan and non hitscan weapons and intelligent level design.

A man can dream...

ahhhhh sounds like heaven

and ye doom 3 is massively underrated as is rage

-BLITZ-

It has to be Fallout 4, it has to ...

Bring back those Raiders, Brotherhood of Steel & Enclaves on that Capital of Wasteland that I'm starting to miss it badly, that American Dream feel and atmosphere from your back yard home of whatever is left of it.

Trick_GSF

Banned
Keeping my expectations in check. Staying rational.

please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4

Mr Swine

Banned
Keeping my expectations in check. Staying rational.

please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4 please be fallout 4

No fallout 3 and that Las Vegas games are bad. I rather have DOOM 4

Vic20

Please, please, please be an RPG of some sort. So far next gen is mostly just guns. I'm OK with guns, but throw a guy a sword here and there please. A javelin? something!

SJRB

Gold Member
Why the hell would they show a megaton [lol] like Fallout 4 behind closed doors in all secrecy?

A man can dream...

I made myself sad...

=[

We are never getting twitch shooters back because of consoles, They just don't work for analog controllers.

:0 Has there been any more info on this? Here's hoping for Fallout 4, but I won't hold my breath.

A question though. If the PS4 is built more like a PC, wouldn't that mean the Creation Engine or whatever it's called would run a lot better than it did on PS3? Assuming they still use the thing.

JudgeB

Banned
If we go all E3 without Bethesda showing Fallout 4 to SOMEONE then they are dead to me.

Until Fallout 4 is announced in the future

I'm torn. I don't want Bethesda to make FO4 without Obsidian, because Bethesda's writers and quest designers are terrible...but I also don't want Obsidian to be involved because of how badly Bethesda treated them last time.

At the very least the game needs a new engine. And preferably Avellone and Sawyer involved.

$h@d0w

I think Bethesda not being present at any of the console shows is very telling.

They have aspirations of raising their tier level among the publishers and with their god-like IP, I feel it's totally possible for them to so.

They have got to scrap that Elder Scrolls MMO before it's too late. It's obvious to everyone it's a turd. Please just transfer all funds from that project over to Fallout 4.

Top Bottom