• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda showing something unannounced to the press!?

hopefully it's next-gen Fallout 4 with an in-coming GameInformer cover story/blowout or something.

So excited.
I put so many hours into Fallout 3.

Sadly, why wouldn't they at least tease that during a presser?

Fallout 4 is big and especially after skyrims crazy success I can't see either Sony or Msoft not wanting that on their lineup.

Probably something a little less exciting, but I'd still kill for Fallout.

Trick_GSF

Banned
Things like this keep happening. Over the past year or so, every event, conference and "reveal" has broken my heart. I cannot tell you people how much I adore the Fallout series. I don't give a shit who makes it, just stick it up my bum.

If this ends up being Fallout (after being certain it would be ages after no-showing E3) I'll probably cry.

ttocs

Oh man, I really hope it's Fallout 4. I love Elder Scrolls, but it's no Fallout. Something about the post apocalyptic environment/wasteland and the crazy interactions with survivors that just blows all other WRPG games away.

Izick

We're likely not going to see this game if it's Fallout 4 I'm guessing.

We would have seen it at either the MSony conferences, because Fallout 4 is a headliner. I'm guessing they want to follow the Skyrim route and wait until about a year from release and announce it then. They're pretty keen on keeping a game fresh in people's minds from announce to release.

dr_rus

Some online something probably by the way things go on this E3. Fallout Online for example. It's like five Fallouts 4 in one game people!

Drazgul

Some online something probably by the way things go on this E3. Fallout Online for example. It's like five Fallouts 4 in one game people!

Bethesda Game Studios doesn't do online (unless they've somehow managed to hire lots of new MP people without anyone noticing), and the separate MMO studio Zenimax has going is still busy with TES Online.

spirity

Trick_GSF

Banned

By Mo Mozuch on June 11

As far as I know, the unannounced stuff is getting shown today:

According to Gamespot, there are two unannounced titles that are scheduled to be covered today, and they will be announced at 12:20 pm and 5:00 pm (PDT)
-Some guy in the Bethesda forums, take from that what you will.

The gamespot schedule shows stuff for today and tomorrow. I thought you were talking about a major event.

Yesterday those schedules had two slots labeled "Unannounced Game 1" and "Unannounced Game 2" respectively. They're filled in now but I didn't pay attention to where they were to know which games were placed there.

Quentyn

Gamespot updated their schedule. I think the unannounced games are all Wii U games. They have Bayonetta 2 and Pikmin 3 today and DK and Sonic tomorrow. Don't know why Gamespot labeled all of them as unannounced.

Edit: Same with IGN. The tba games are Mario Kart 8 and The Wonderful 101.

Yesterday those schedules had two slots labeled "Unannounced Game 1" and "Unannounced Game 2" respectively. They're filled in now but I didn't pay attention to where they were to know which games were placed there.

As for those times on GameSpot's livestream schedule for unannounced games, they've since been filled in with Bayonetta 2 and Pikmin 3.

I don't get the gist of this thread other than maybe hinting that there's more Bethesda published stuff behind closed doors.

Brick

As much as I want it to be Fallout 4, I don't think that it is. That's something that both Sony and Microsoft would pay large amounts of money to have in their press conference. My guess is Prey 2.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Really hope we see some leaked cell phone footage (or even audio) from whatever closed door press presentation they do.

GhaleonEB

Was hoping to see Fallout 4 at E3, and was bummed it wasn't shown or announced yet. Would be great if they announced it here, but they could be showing it to the press so as to get press coverage shortly after an announce a little later on.

Can't wait to see a next-gen open world Bethesda game. What I really want is the next TES game, but I know we're getting Fallout 4 first.

Top Bottom