• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

saul-s2k2own.png

Maengun1

I thought it was a really bad idea to revisit the Breaking Bad world so soon and doubted this show all the way up to premiere night, but it surpassed my expectations in every possible way and I loved the whole season. So, I'm pumped. Eases the sting of Mad Men not coming back.

Need more Nacho. Can't wait to see Jimmy and Chuck pick up from last season.

Brakke

Banned
I watched the first two eps of S1 tonight. Umm. This show might be too good? It's legit fucking me up right now. It looks great, it moves great, it's complicated. I was worried it be the cheap knockoff Breaking Bad but nah, this show goes hard. Looking forward to catching up, I think I'll be mainlining this.

Monocle

I watched the first two eps of S1 tonight. Umm. This show might be too good? It's legit fucking me up right now. It looks great, it moves great, it's complicated. I was worried it be the cheap knockoff Breaking Bad but nah, this show goes hard. Looking forward to catching up, I think I'll be mainlining this.
Just wait until you see the rest of the season. You'll be locked in good, I guarantee it.

Altazor

"Hey buddy, you're the one with the sex toilet" is still one of the funniest moments I've ever seen.

Can't wait for season 2.

Carl

Yessss series 2 thread!! I am very excited for this to come back. Series 1 was better than BrBa series 1 imo.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Really looking forward to it. Going to try to get through a rewatch of season one before the premiere if I can.

I'm ready.

What were people's favourite scenes from the first series?

One that I don't think gets enough love is Marco's death. I welled up at that. :'(

Oh nice I didn't know this was next week, very excited.

Most memorable scene from last season has got to be Chuck revealing his true feelings regarding Jimmy as a Lawyer, that scene is imprinted in my mind.

inm8num2

Best line from season one: "They disrespected my abuelita. They called her BIZNATCH!"

Very excited for season two. Going to be really interesting to see how all these different elements of Jimmy's life start crashing into each other.

HarryKS

I started watching this show on Netflix. Much better than Breaking Bad. There are still some boring moments, but nothing like the other snoozefest.

In my opinion, it's just as solid as BB. At least so far.

TVexperto

Woah didnt know its back that early already, I didnt see a single full trailer for the second season anywhere.

Season 1 was great. It started out knowing what it wanted to do, with just about every character having a clear direction and role in the story (looking at you, season 1 skylar and marie), and all of the primary character arcs resolving in sensible ways that were engaging.

My biggest problem was that it felt like the finale was rushed, it felt like it needed another episode for the slippin jimmy stuff before the actual ending. But hey, here we are at another season, with more episodes. And I can't wait.

RangerX

Banned
I much preferred Season 1 of BCS to Season 1 of BB and I loved BB. Greatest thing about BCS is discovering how fucking good an actor Bob Odenkirk is.

Carbonox

I must have been living under a rock as I didn't know this was back so soon (literally went on a complete accidental media blackout on the future of BCS after I finished watching the first season). Aww yissss.

near

Gold Member
Recently finished re-watching season one, easily my favourite new series last year. I'm ready for this. :p

FZZ

Banned
Feel like a lot more people are gonna give the show a look now that it's on Netflix

I know I did and I loved it. So good, and honestly BCS S1 was better than BB's imo.

I'm so glad Netflix is gonna put the episodes up a few hours after they aired in the US this season too, loved that with season 1. I think they will also be doing this in most other European countries and in South America.

Ledbetter

I hope that here in Latin America Netflix keeps releasing the episodes days after they aired, but I haven't read anything about that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom