• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Wind me up and watch me go
take off all my dirty clothes
im a girl and you are a guy
it's alright but I'm ugly when I cry

You might think I'm sweet, but I have evil tendencies
Let's hit the pharmacy and maybe I can feel something

Wind me up and watch me go
take off all my dirty clothes
im a girl and you are a guy
it's alright but I'm ugly when I cry
Ugly when I cry
Ugly when I cry
Ugly when I cry

giphy.gif

i hate Spotify for making me get into these grunge/garage/punk/ whatever the fuck it's called jams

what if it's better than Lemonade

Who knows. It could very well be since Solange, imo, has a more experimental sound than Bey and she works with a lot of smaller indie acts who are well known for that same Quality™. So a part of me doesn't doubt it.

But I loved Lemonade and will separate the two as I know the sound from both will be completely different. Solange will de-wig me and I can feel it. I really hope Dev Hynes is somewhere in this project, even if subtle since his hands was responsible for her last amazing effort. But her new producers and list of collaborators aren't bad either so at the end of the day, this is sounding like a solid slay.

I'm hopeful!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Dev is on the album, vocals only, no production assistance.

Tweet(?!) is also on several of the songs, which Rob should be happy about.

Who knows. It could very well be since Solange, imo, has a more experimental sound than Bey and she works with a lot of smaller indie acts who are well known for that same Quality™. So a part of me doesn't doubt it.

But I loved Lemonade and will separate the two as I know the sound from both will be completely different. Solange will de-wig me and I can feel it. I really hope Dev Hynes is somewhere in this project, even if subtle since his hands was responsible for her last amazing effort. But her new producers and list of collaborators aren't bad either so at the end of the day, this is sounding like a solid slay.

I'm hopeful!
I've honestly never listened to Solange, maybe I should get on that tbh.

Speaking of Solange, you guys should listen to her song with Chromeo "Lost on the Way Home", it's really a great song that I'm surprised didn't catch on..it's very radio friendly imo.

That and U-Turn are some of my favorite pop songs of 2016.

Stop desire is my favorite.

Tonight you're fuel for my fire~~~ YAAAS
Yep I love those two as well, but Boyfriend is the goat.

And can we ban that Gag gif already? Everytime I see it I vomit in my mouth a little.
knowing the gagsters it'll probably be posted a 100 times again now..maybe I need to see it that many times to like it, like perfect illusion.

Floridian

It's an improvement from Goddess too considering there's less filler & more consistent. Gemini Feed, Lovesick, Trainwreck, Mother Earth, Weaker Girl, Judas, Haunted, & Poltergiest are really good.

MANUELF

Banned
Perfect Illusion by Lady Gaga 142,690

Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy) by Britney Spears 135,287

They are so close and one is over a month older than the other and from an artist two decades in the game

Top Bottom