• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Phreaker

False Alarm by Matoma & Becky Hill > than The Weeknd's False Alarm tbh

reminds me of the classic bop Unwritten by Natasha Godingfield

edit:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

lXJNMwm.gif

Oh, beaten! ha YAAAAAAAS!

Be the one is fire.

Tell her! You, Matt_ and Vazduh I can always count on to bring something I may really like. I think it was Matt_ that suggested Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love. I have no idea who this is but OMG when this song comes up on my playlist, I fucking get into it!

I have a Years & Years question, are they done with Communion? If so, I can't believe Ties wasn't a single.

Biiiiiiiitch, the good sis is doing an incognito dive bar tour leading up to Joanne's release which will include new songs and will apparently be streamed on Facebook too. She's performing "Million Reasons" on Wednesday. I love that she still loves performing at bars.

Mau ®

How you hoes gonna say 2016 has been bad for music when Frank Ocean, dvsn, Blood Orange, James Blake, Kanye and now Bon Iver just delivered greatness?

I'm crying rivers listening to this Bon Iver alberm icannot.

Nasser

Biiiiiiiitch, the good sis is doing an incognito dive bar tour leading up to Joanne's release which will include new songs and will apparently be streamed on Facebook too. She's performing "Million Reasons" on Wednesday. I love that she still loves performing at bars.

Stadiums to arenas to bars.

Edit: Oh Bon Iver's new album is AOTY. Pure excellence

I love the whole album but fave songs so far are 33 “GOD, "666 ʇ, 8 (circle) and 00000 Million.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Welcome! Your taste is ace. What are your favorite Janelle and Gaga songs?

Thanks! This is tough. From ArchAndroid I really like Locked Inside, Tightrope, Cold War. From her latest it'd have to be We Were Rock-n-roll, Dance Apocalyptic, Q.U.E.E.N, Primetime to name a few but I like the album as a whole.

Gaga I really like a lot from Born this Way: SheiBe, Bad Kids, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Americano, Government Hooker.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Can we just talk about how good Gaga looked today?

Yaaas, Queen, turn me straight for just a moment!
I really think she has had some plastic surgery or something because I actually consider her attractive now.
Cruel Youth remains unbothered. The Powder Room will slay too. Teddy ha power
Cruel Youth is my favorite surprise of the year, I absolutely love that EP.

Mau ®

Thanks! This is tough. From ArchAndroid I really like Locked Inside, Tightrope, Cold War. From her latest it'd have to be We Were Rock-n-roll, Dance Apocalyptic, Q.U.E.E.N, Primetime to name a few but I like the album as a whole.

Gaga I really like a lot from Born this Way: SheiBe, Bad Kids, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Americano, Government Hooker.

Oh ok. I was a bit worried about your Gaga stanning but liking Born This Way is a sign of good taste and character.

Vazduh

Tell her! You, Matt_ and Vazduh I can always count on to bring something I may really like. I think it was Matt_ that suggested Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love. I have no idea who this is but OMG when this song comes up on my playlist, I fucking get into it!

I have a Years & Years question, are they done with Communion? If so, I can't believe Ties wasn't a single.

Bless, dad-d

i4cvBQL.gif

Also, I think that Communion is done, yup. It had a great run, tbh.

Mau ®;218830442 said:
How you hoes gonna say 2016 has been bad for music when Frank Ocean, dvsn, Blood Orange, James Blake, Kanye and now Bon Iver just delivered greatness?

And that's just the top of the list. There were so many good albums this year... it really made up for 2015.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tinashe apparently got Joyride back and it will be back in the album. What the fuck is going on with that album?
KuGsj.gif

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;218830442 said:
lmao @ mentioning Frank Ocean's amateur hour while paying dust to Solange's properly executed chilled rnb.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
She got a nose job, dont know about anything else

It's called contouring make-up.

hsSODEJ.gif

Mau ®;218830442 said:

He is mentioning people with penises. I would replace Frank with JMSN tbh

Don't forget Twenty One Pilots.

Stressed Out and Ride were both solid bops (especially Ride).

Heathens is a okay but a bit too "2edgy4me tumblr user anthem" though.

Meowster

2016 has been a terrible year for everything but music. I mean, our faves are flopping left and right, but they've all delivered so far. I'm very content. 2015 was so blah in comparison. I wouldn't say 2016 is better than 2014 though.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Excuse me?

Gaga has always been a natural beauty. Like Rihanna.

I disagree on that. Her face was not always what I consider pretty and recently she has looked really good, meanwhile her body has always looked great.

It's called contouring make-up.

hsSODEJ.gif

Don't forget Twenty One Pilots.

Stressed Out and Ride were both solid bops (especially Ride).

Heathens is a okay but a bit too "2edgy4me tumblr user anthem" though.
Contouring is the gift from the gods...

21 Pilots has had some really good output this year, and I agree with you on Heathens.
She got a nose job, dont know about anything else
That might be it, her face looks so much prettier.

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;218850302 said:
Educated the BritKnee-Broken-Spears fans!

Speaking of LipKnee, I was just imagining what a SB performance from her would've been like and I immediately threw up
Now Imagine a SB perfomance with current Fadga to go sleep

Mau ®

How you gonna put Gaga on the same breath as Rihanna in terms of beauty????

tumblr_oeagfffFJP1ro1dyeo1_500.jpg

Gaga looks very good these days though. I think it was the way she was styled before.

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;218853944 said:
I'm imagining current GAGA and it fucking slays

NEXT
Oh well you are living in your own delusional World where Fadga is bigger than Britney but that is not the real world sonny
Perfect Delusion indeed

Mau ®;218830442 said:

Yes, trulY the Y chromosome has come to stand for qualitY in 2016.

Top Bottom