• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond the Labyrinth (3DS, Tri-Ace, Konami) Screens [Trailer]

GDGF

Soothsayer
Oro said:
Looking good, plus 3d is gonna make this look amazing. WANT.

Jareth agrees!

Character.jareth.jpg

Shirokun

CO_Andy said:
...were they outputted on Dolphin.

Speaking just for texture quality, then yes, these shots pretty much look better than anything I can think of for the Wii. Other than that, there's not much going on here polygon wise. Very simple looking environments. Don't get me wrong. It looks beautiful, but based on these early shots, there is definitely alot more complexity in more recent Wii titles.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Last Story looks better.

Xenoblade character models look like crap. Environment wise I think Xenoblade looks better.

Monster Hunter Tri looks better except characters models.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Nice.

tri-Ace has good and pretty looking tech (next to Square Enix IMO), a lot of their games look great (SO4 looked great to me).

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Have I entered the twilight zone?

Not seeing it at all, even from an artistic standpoint.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
OP you should put in that the director also handled VP2/RoF, since they represent the best at what tri-Ace can do.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Stumpokapow said:
I was mainly trolling IU, SO, and the taint-by-proxy of tri-Ace's Tales heritage ;)

I can honestly say no Tales game can touch VP2/RoF

StickSoldier said:
Damn, that music sounds incredible. Chances of this coming out to NA?

I hope it doesn't disappoint. The director gives me high hopes.

brochiller said:
This game looks amazing. I might as well just get a 3DS now instead of putting it off more.

Yeah, it's awesome to see all these new games being announced for the 3DS. It should be a great year for 3DS owners.

AniHawk

Aeana said:
Whenever people say they want Laura Bailey to voice something, I always want to Welch them.

there was this guy who i knew who had some sway in the localization of an rpg that came out last year. he was the biggest reason why laura bailey got one of the parts, because he was such a big fan.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
JetBlackPanda said:
Looks good! Damn good!

Kind of makes you wonder why OOT doesn't look better.
Because it's being developed by a bunch of nobodies.

Tri-Ace, you remind me of the babe!
What babe, you may ask?
The babe with the power!

Yeah, I know, Labyrinth joke's already been done, but I couldn't resist.

Top Bottom