• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

Swass

I think Raven is the hottest girl this season. She does have bad makeup and hair extensions though. And she's annoying as hell.

Christmas would be my pick, though that has gone down hill as the season has progressed, really this season doesn't have a great looking cast.. BBOTT probably the best in years.

Jasper

Paul's about to get knocked out by Kevin.

He just exposed to the other houseguests Kevin's secret that he took the 25K. He's working hard to make Kevin the next target after Mark and Elena.

Paul and Alex are now planning to organize a blow-out fight against Kevin.

He just exposed to the other houseguests Kevin's secret that he took the 25K. He's working hard to make Kevin the next target after Mark and Elena.

Who said this season sucked???
SBVnHu.gif

JettDash

LMAO.

Kevin was an idiot to tell him.

I'm going to have to watch this.

mreddie

Kevin can't tell them that when he took the money, he brought Paul in right?

Farsi

Kevin about to stroll in on Paul like
giphy.gif

JettDash

Kevin can't tell them that when he took the money, he brought Paul in right?

Obviously if they know he got the money they know that he brought Paul in.

Though if he didn't take the money, it would have just gone to someone else. He wasn't the only one to press the button just the fastest. Really, everyone who didn't press it is an idiot. 100% certain that someone is going to press it, so it might as well be you.

Jasper

The problem is Kevin actually has a very nasty fucking temper. I remember one time he was considered to be nominated as a pawn, and he was fucking furious!

The thought of a house ganging up on him and exposing his secret (with Kevin coming to realize that his closest ally Paul has been playing him the entire time), is not something I think I want to watch because it has the potential to turn very nasty.

The problem is Kevin actually has a very nasty fucking temper. I remember one time he was considered to be nominated as a pawn, and he was fucking furious!

The thought of a house ganging up on him and exposing his secret (with Kevin coming to realize that his closest ally Paul has been playing him the entire time), is not something I think I want to watch because it has the potential to turn very nasty.
At least tommy guns aren't allowed in the house.

JettDash

Maybe as retaliation, Kevin should tell the others that Paul ordered him to throw that hinky vote to Ramses.

ETA: From what I can tell from skimming the feeds the only person that Paul has told thus far is Alex. And Josh already knew because Kevin told him.

If I were Paul, I would try to get Josh to tell everyone to keep my hands clean.

Jasper

Capture.jpg

No, the above is not fake!

Jason today also spilled the beans, and told Paul about his private conversation with Mark whilst playing chess - where Mark said he wants to go after Paul.

JettDash

Capture.jpg

Jason today also spilled the beans, and told Paul about his private conversation with Mark whilst playing chess - where Mark said he wants to go after Paul.

And Alex has said things like she's playing to be second to Paul. LOL.

Capture.jpg

Jason you idiot. Use that to YOUR advantage later, not Paul's. Idiots in this house. Somehow still one of my fav seasons.

DonShula

For a minute I thought Cody had finally figured out how to play, but it didn't last very long.

I don't really want Paul to win but can't deny he's playing an amazing game this season. He made one boneheaded mistake last season that cost him everything, but he's by far the best player this season. The next closest are the people with the best social games (Christmas and Kevin). I keep waiting for the house to turn on him, but I don't think it's going to happen in time.

Matt needs to win HOH next week and call in some favors. He's been doing some dirty work for basically no good reason.

Edit: forgot about the double eviction this week. Have no idea who's going home first between Cody and Elena, but if Elena survives the first eviction, she won't survive the second. She's basically the next target up and her instincts suck. Having to make decisions quickly isn't her strong point and the speed week is going to eat her alive.

NYR

Mark HoH would be great right now but he is a complete blockhead and the double evic hoh comp is usually trivia.

JettDash

As for who is going home today first,
it is definitely Cody. The show edited it to make it look like it could be Elena but they know for damn sure that isn't happening.

Ganhyun

As for who is going home today first,
it is definitely Cody. The live show edited it to make it look like it could be Elena but they know for damn sure that isn't happening.

Pretty sure, unless something major has happened that I am unaware of,
Cody will go first tonight. After that it depends on who wins HOH. Mark and Elena both are targets, as is Kevin apparently. So, any of them could go depending on how things play out. Or, someone might use this as a way to blindside Paul out of the house.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Pretty sure, unless something major has happened that I am unaware of,
Cody will go first tonight. After that it depends on who wins HOH. Mark and Elena both are targets, as is Kevin apparently. So, any of them could go depending on how things play out. Or, someone might use this as a way to blindside Paul out of the house.

They are so enamored with him that would never happen.

JettDash

Yeah, no way Paul goes home. Even if he gets put up (and Mark is probably the only one that might), there won't be the vote to evict him.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I know they all know a DE is eventually coming but do any of them have some idea that it's probably tonight?
AFAIK, they always give them a heads up beforehand so they don't waste time. Cody even said "Do I even have time?" after Elenas long winded speech cause he knew it was DE night.

Socivol

Blah! I hate that the outsiders can't seem to win any HOH competitions. It would've been much more interesting had Mark or Elena won. I'm assuming Elena goes home.

Velcro Fly

At least if Mark goes tonight he doesn't have to sit through constant bullying and shit he'd get if he were on the block for the entire week.

Top Bottom