• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

JettDash

Give me a break with the hand wringing over making a mockery of the game. Biiiiiig Brother has no integrity, who cares if a moron or a not medically cleared wins :p

I don't see how anybody could claim to be a fan of the game and then be ok with a bitter as fuck jury voting against the best player and for one of his minions.

Farsi

Pulling for Josh big time tonight. I've really liked him since day 1. I think he's genuinely a great guy.
Would love to see him and Cody back for another season.

kendrid

Banned
Pulling for Josh big time tonight. I've really liked him since day 1. I think he's genuinely a great guy.
Would love to see him and Cody back for another season.

What is cool about Josh is that he owns his emotions. His attitude about crying is great and a nice change from the "men don't cry" crap usually shown on TV.

If he wins the final HoH and takes Paul to the end, man that will hurt.

Farsi

giphy.gif

MY BOY

Soroc

He has to live by his word and take him out now at final 3. Do it, get some small ounce of respect out of this trainwreck failed season

Jims

Also, why on earth does Paul think Alex would hold herself accountable for her game? That was like the slam dunk question.

Arkeband

Banned
If he brings Christmas he wins based on that jury discussion - they're right that she was carried to the end because she couldn't compete in anything.

And the fact that they're giving Josh credit for basically having no problem starting shit with anyone and still making it to final 3.

If he takes Paul, Paul wins. I don't have faith that a bitter jury would give it to Josh over Paul.

Soroc

I have 0 faith in this seasons cast not to vote for Paul to win. The season of stupid will crown their puppet master

Edit: I seriously can't believe how deluded xmas is of her own worth in this game. If Josh brought her it might have been a unanimous vote for Josh. Has that ever happened in the history of bb?

xaosslug

It does seem as though Paul has convinced Josh to take him to F2. If that does happen, it will be Paul's most impressive achievement.

he'll still lose. This jury are some of the most butthurt I've ever seen, and they will not view what Paul did as "gameplay" so regardless, Josh just won $500k.

fucking SLAY, tbh.

season isn't redeemed, but I am for sure HOLLERING @ how this all turned out. Paul stays losing. xD

Arkeband

Banned
he'll still lose. This jury are some of the most butthurt I've ever seen, and they will not view what Paul did as "gameplay" so regardless, Josh just won $500k.

fucking SLAY, tbh.

season isn't redeemed, but I am for sure HOLLERING @ how this all turned out. Paul stays losing. xD

You're crazy, the jury is going to punish Josh for being so stupid.

Farsi

Yeah Josh has no chance. The next few years of Josh's life will be "You should've cut Paul" coming from friends and family. Damn man.

Top Bottom