• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Billboard: Katy Perry performing the SuperBowl XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

Mau ®;133706630 said:
Even though Fashion Icon Rihanna Fenty is the superior pop star, she probably angered the NFL with her tweets.

It's OK. She's probably the top choice for the next World Cup. The most global sports event!

Can't tell if sarcasm after the fit they threw when she touched the trophy.

Bsigg12

no red hot blooded american male wants to listen to fucking katy perry.

HOW ABOUT WE GET JUSTIN BIEBER NEXT YEAR

No, we'll just tune the music out and stare deeply into the television screen.

Regardless, it'll be hard to top Bruno Mars from last year. It was a stellar performance.

wouldn't it be great if halfway during the set she introduced her good friend fellow pop icon Rihanna and they sang songs from their upcoming collab album

katy will do great, I hope there are lots of colors and I sure as fuck hope it doesn't end on Firework which is not even migrant worker toilet in dubai-tier awful

also: wacky outfits and a cheeky reference to domestic abuse scandals, thx k perry's team in advance <3 <3 ,,,,3

Eiolon

My brother was chosen to be a dancer with her during the halftime show. He had his first rehearsal yesterday. He says he's right next to her and gets to "touch and interact" with her. Very excited for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom