• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard Chronicles HD Selection Announced for PS3

been whining/begging for this to finally be made. just hope it comes to the US. i couldn't give a shit less about the aiming not being 1:1 like a true light gun game or some typos.

i'd prefer it be on PSN but if it has to be disc-only then i hope it's <$40.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
SolidusDave said:
It annoys me though when you can't disable the reticle. I realize you need it with the Move/Wiimote setup, but an option would be nice, just to have a bit free-aim fun.
You don't need it, they just didn't bother developing them properly. SEGA did it right on Wii and you can disable the crosshair and get them pretty close to the arcade feel, especially with their own Overkill gun shell (though Overkill itself suffers due to frame rate and less than perfect calibration, it's perfect for HoTD 2 & 3 and Ghost Squad). I might have to hunt down those other retro lightgun shooters of them as it seems that will be final true lightgun game at home for some time...

I will be buying this. I played Umbrella Chronicles a lot with my friend, back when it came out. I shall do so again, but this time in HD and with Trophies!

tsab

I know Move is nice and all (I have it), but an added support for G-Con3 wouldn't lower the sale numbers.
Too bad only Time Crisis 4 (first edition) and Time Crisis Razing Storm collection support this (expensive) peripheral.
at least the Time Crisis Remake will support it

Mr_Zombie

Nuclear Muffin said:
Revelations would be a hard one to port since it uses the dual screen setup and the touch screen quite extensively. They'd have to redesign the game quite heavily if they wanted to port it to consoles (or even Vita for that matter)
You know they will do it. It's Capcom we're talking about, they will find a way.

Top Bottom