• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite's Burial At Sea media day coverage *Spoilers*

strafer

Suck on this for a while.

8zevPJQ.png

Dead

well not really...yet
If Rapture is as well realized as Colombia at the start of BI I can see myself spending 2 hours just exploring and listening to the conversations

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
If Rapture is as well realized as Colombia at the start of BI I can see myself spending 2 hours just exploring and listening to the conversations

This is my hope as well. My playtime in Infinite was massively bolstered by my excessive sight seeing. Now that I know how short the DLC is, I certainly won't be in a rush to play through it. Hopefully there's a decent amount of hidden vox recordings around to reward frugal exploration.

Hm, sounds exciting. Will probably get me to get the season pass. I like the no combat at the start. Sounds interesting.

Alfredo

Is there any insight on why they've abandoned Columbia, or if it's in any way related or references stuff from Bioshock 2?

I have a feeling that they haven't actually abandoned Columbia, but it still feels like an odd choice to go back to Rapture after years of building up a new world.

Good me - "Don't do it man, you ain't got long to wait"

Evil me - ”Go on, it's your reward for patiently waiting this long”

*Good me gets punched by evil me*

This!!! I sorta ruined my awe moment by watching so much of what was released for Infiinte and eventually got a bit of the ending spoiled for me in the IGN comments -_-.

So good me is gonna tie up bad me and not touch that link...I hope...lol

Just saw the opening 5 min video. Doesn't give too much away. Though I still I want to stay dark from the majority of the surprises.

I will say this though, the NAILED a living breathing Rapture...oh my.

I can see my self spending a lot of time just checking everything out, before proceeding to the elevator at the end of that video.

Oh god i couldnt help it and watched the trailer...My mind is already working overtime trying to figure out whats going on. For example!
When Booker wakes up he's coughing like he had just been drowning!?
Sooo take from that what you will...Take my money already Irrational

Oh god i couldnt help it and watched the trailer...My mind is already working overtime trying to figure out whats going on. For example!
When Booker wakes up he's coughing like he had just been drowning!?
Sooo take from that what you will...Take my money already Irrational

One of us, one of, one of us...

One of us, one of, one of us...

Aghhh stop it! If its that one then it changes everything I know about the games ending?!? And the scene after the ending too.

You just made me feel like that first baptism has alot more to do with the story than just foreshadowing haha great.

;__; im so confused again...and I love it lol

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Damn after reading those impressions this doesn't impress me at all. Was hoping for something Minerva's Den scale but eh I guess. Gonna be on the lookout for youtube playthroughs of this DLC.

P.S. wish this game kept the multiplayer since I'm having a blast in Bio2 mp

Damn after reading those impressions this doesn't impress me at all. Was hoping for something Minerva's Den scale but eh I guess. Gonna be on the lookout for youtube playthroughs of this DLC.

P.S. wish this game kept the multiplayer since I'm having a blast in Bio2 mp

Could that possibly be a DLC pack? No resources from the main game were diverted for it, so the main reason to not have MP is gone. I would def go with that. Never played Bio2 MP, but vigors/plasmids sound like a fantastic way to spice up gameplay.

Top Bottom