• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Birdiemon's Digimon Video Game Retrospective Thread

Card arena was fun as hell. The soundtrack is nostalgic as hell for me as well. It also included the cast from 02 and i think Yolei had a random name. The final boss was Analogman but there were another set of arenas which opened up after you completed it the first time and I think you got to fight metalgarurumon(I'm guessing this was also blackmetalgarurumon but i remember the standard metalgarurumon for some reason) and finally blackwargreymon. I can't remember much of the plot though.

Qwark

I think I played the real card game once, but never did play the digital version. Doesn't sound like I missed out on a whole lot.

I finally got my Saturn copy of Version S delivered. As expected, I don't really know what I'm doing. Some of the stuff is fairly easy, like eating, and cleaning up poop, and the training. But I have no idea how I digivolve further, and I bought the item to expand to have a second Digimon but I don't know how to use it. At least I was able to figure out how to save the game, I will need to find a guide.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm pretty sure Digivolution will happen automatically after time has passed if you meet the requirements---they might be the same as the original V-Pets, so look those up I guess? No clue though for the new Digimon in the game though.

Top Bottom