• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Desert Online |OT| Come on in, the sand's fine [Mediah Update]

Gunblade47

Neo Member
Anyone know if this game is still blocking you from updating without logging in? Completely makes the game unplayable for me because my vpn doesnt allow for downloading.

They daily login rewards are incredible.

If you stay logged in and just AFK process for 5 hours, you get 5 million from making beers. Now they are also handing out memory fragments, sharp crystals, blackstones every hour.

Even if you don't have time to play I recommend just processing. Minimize the game to the tray where it consumes very little cpu power, and check on it. Keep evolving your worker and just make a shit ton of plywood and ore and beer. make that passive money.

the game can let you passively achieve a lot.

The new Kamasylvia area is beautiful but its true- This Part 1 is meh. There is not much going on here. Part 2 is supposed to be much better so lets see if it comes out in late october/november.

We need performance overhaul. We need a UI overhaul. The UI is so cluttered. We need a overhaul of swimming.

Real talk, if they had a mobile app that let me "afk" with my PC off, and overhauled the hyper cluttered UI, and gave it Steam Controller support, I'd be back in like no one's business.
Like, AFK'ing isn't really an option for me, since I don't want to pay high electric bills haha. But if I could dump my character in a town, and then shut the game down and have my phone tell my character to do all that shit, I'd be cool.

Mithos

Anyone know if this game is still blocking you from updating without logging in? Completely makes the game unplayable for me because my vpn doesnt allow for downloading.

The game DO NOT update for me unless I login with my email/password on the launcher.

Gin-Shiio

2017-10-01_5280448.PNG

I couldn't resist. These little buggers are too amazing.

Mephala

I know what you mean. I grabbed this because I like the look of the spear but I decided to reward Avo with a new costume. Taking off the helm and cape looks alright.

Now if only the market will give me the griffons but no such luck at the moment. I also see a lot of people on again I think. The servers are back to saying crowded everywhere. Kama hype?

Gin-Shiio

Oh, man. Today's update has so many wants, I don't even know where to begin. I'll also add that the new male outfit has me considering creating a Warrior. It looks damn good. What to do...

5j77W.gif

Mephala

I want that pet pack. The little ghost and broom are kind of cute. I also want the griffon... The Cat in the Hat.... Bah why won't any one put them up on the market and why did I waste all my money on market cosmetics last week.

Gin-Shiio

We have an announcement to make regarding the future of Gaf's Black Desert Guild: due to recent events, we have decided to rebrand like many other parts of our community moving to new lands. This change is reflected in both name and icon of our guild. Because of these changes, there is no official Gaf guild anymore as of next maintenance on November 1st, when the changes go into effect. If anyone wants to pick up the slack, you are free to. For those of you that want to join us in our new ventures, be free to PM me for further information. Thank you.

I'm almost at 500,000,000 gold. About 300 million more and I can buy a TET weapon. I AFK process over night. I sell my processed wood and ore. It gets off the market relatively quickly.

Kamasylvia Part 2 should be exciting. I won't make a Mystic when it comes out in December I think.
After Kama Part 2, I am looking forward to the remastering of the game as it hits Xbox. Hopefully we'll get improved draw distance and better performance.

I still highly enjoy the game. I feel that despite being a casual, the advancement at the end game is so punishing and gives diminishing returns to a point, that as a casual you can get to lvl 56 with TRI weapons and armor and be really competent. You won't be equal in PvP, but you will be good enough for lots of the content that matters.

darkziosj

Hello, i'll probably buy this game soon since it called my attention but i have a few questions, how hard is to start now? is the economy any good for newbs like me? or will it take me ages to get far to gain some coins in the action house? and how farm heavy is it? thanks.

Tomeru

Hey hey,

sorry to necro this, but I got a friend whod like to try the game out on pc, but needs the game gifted (cant access the game in israel unless its gifted). Can anyone of you nice fellers help out?

Top Bottom