• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 2 updated with Viral Marketing for the next Call of Duty.

GAMERG0D

The wording of "only" on the platforms suggests cross-gen. Needless to say this will bolster sales and make the final game more balanced.

xHunter

reminds me of the destiny beta wording. wouldnt surprise me if sony really has the marketing deal and announces an alpha exclusive for ps4 at e3 just like destiny.

El_Chino

This one from Kotaku -
CDYV-uZWAAAmpG4.png

Finally! A CoD beta!

Duxxy3

I wonder if they will start the beta immediately after the august multiplayer show. Would be pretty slick.

Beta is always an excellent sign. It means they're confident in their product, but want to make sure it runs well and is tweaked to balanced perfection (yea right). No way in fuck Advanced Warfare would have ever had a Beta, people would have seen how shitty it ran and run the other way.

I honestly had no problems with Advanced Warfare besides the poor map design. Now if Treyarch can marry all those elements into their game but without sacrificing what makes Call of Duty what it is, then there should be no worries from the community.

Top Bottom