• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 2 Uprising map pack leaked?

Update (thanks Pitmonkey):

Leaked Xbox Live Marketplace registry info said:
Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Uprising includes four incredibly diverse Multiplayer Maps: Magma, Encore, Vertigo, and Studio: a reimagined adaptation of the fan-favorite Black Ops multiplayer map Firing Range. Uprising also introduces Mob of the Dead, Treyarch’s most terrifying Zombies experience to date. Top Hollywood talent rounds out a cast of four Prohibition-era gangsters that are forced to fend off hordes of the undead while imprisoned on San Francisco’s notorious Alcatraz Island. While guard towers and new weapons offer tactical advantages, survival offers an unprecedented new challenge for these four lost souls.
Source

Update:

It's looking more and more legit, but it's 4 maps plus a zombie map.

BG4n9MDCMAAh5KI.jpg

Source

Source

Original post:

Examiner:
This time, the rumor comes from the source code of Call of Duty's own website that suggests the title, as well as two new maps and a zombie expansion. The source code below suggested the following when describing the expansion for Xbox Live.

background: #000 url('/content/dam/atvi/callofduty/blackops2/cod-bo2/dlc/dlc2-uprising-bg.jpg') center top no-repeat;

"Download the epic Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising Theme, featuring Studio, Vertigo and the Mob of the Dead, Treyarch's most terrifying Zombies experience to date."
I looked at the page source for callofduty.com but didn't see this. Anyway assuming it's real only 2 new MP maps is a disappointment.

Credit for posting this goes to Pitmonkey.

BraXzy

I wonder when they run out of map ideas. Is this only the second map pack? Seems like forever since the last one, how many are coming out in total? I got the season pass free so I can't complain :L

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Vertigo sounds cool, I always like maps that take place in the upper levels of buildings, they always look quite cool. I'm surprised there is no new weapon though, I figured that would be their thing now with each DLC pack.

Yeah I'd rather have a new weapon than a new zombie map, personally. But the last map pack only had 3 MP maps so I guess I can't complain too much.

Pitmonkey

Top Bottom