• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma announced, coming to PS3

RoeBear

So it looks like her Tager Beam DD can use an additional 50 heat to do over 11k damage?

That's after it ate through Terumi's barrier.

After it ate his barrier it put him in a danger state giving it more damage. Supposedly that super can be interrupted though.

edit: Golden Tager is only available in Overdrive

Noi

Terumi being an alternate take on Hazama with more "normal" movement is something that greatly appeals to me.

After it ate his barrier it put him in a danger state giving it more damage. Supposedly that super can be interrupted though.

edit: Golden Tager is only available in Overdrive

Yeah, but it looks like it would do insane chip damage even if he wasn't in danger state.

Also, due to how fast Terumi gains heat that means he should be hard to punish since he can RC unsafe stuff a lot more often than other characters.

Terumi being an alternate take on Hazama with more "normal" movement is something that greatly appeals to me.

Yeah, well Hazama is Terumi's disguise so I see "Terumi" with his old cloak (and no hat) as his true fighting style. A lot of moves that bring out his trollish nature (like the multi-stomp and that part where he kicks Kokonoe off the screen when he wins).

Top Bottom