• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend Also Coming To PS Vita

Takao

Banned
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend will come to PS Vita in addition to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3, Arc System Works announced.

The PS Vita version will launch simultaneously alongside the other versions on April 23 in Japan. A price is still to be announced.

Additionally, Arc System Works has released first screenshots newly announced “Remix Heart Tour Version” story (based on the BlazBlue: Remix Heart manga) included in the Extend release.

All downloadable content from the original release will also be included in the package.

A western release for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend has not yet been announced.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/01/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-extend-also-coming-ps-vita#AbqzsgP9d1Wrqspm.99

Nyoro SF

Normally this would be something to be happy about but BBCP 1.1 on the Vita had A T R O C I O U S loading times... if you're the kind of person that doesn't like to sit at loading screens like me you're going to have a rough time of it.

Shame there's no retail version

Game card would be worthless when they come out with a new version in six months anyway, but still.

Connex

Neo Member
I still find it hard to believe that they're still prioritizing the Vita over the PC. Oh well... Hopefully it'll release on my platform of choice before the year ends

Hubb

The non extend version hasn't even come out on the VITA in the EU.

If I get any version it'll be the PS4 version. I just hope since Japan is getting a simultaneous release, that everyone else will get them same thing when/if it happens. I just want to know if it'll take half a year(+) to eventually come westward.

HardRojo

Wait? Wasn't Chrono Phantasma the latest one? Now there's an Extend version coming out!? Last BB game I got was Continuum Shift Extend, I'm lost here.

Shinriji

The Arc Sys ports to the vita are pretty sloppy nowadays. BBCSEX got a free pass because it was a launch game, but Arcana Heart 3 and BBCP were an unopmized mess. Was pretty dissapointed with all the slowdown and huge loading time in BBCP.

Gotta go with PS4 this time and double dip on vita when it's on sale;

mekes

Will grab the PS4 (hopefully English translated) version from the Hong Kong store on release, as I cant imagine it coming to UK anytime soon.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I don't understand what's the point of this image
BlazBlue-Chrono-Phantasma-Extend_2015_01-28-15_012.jpg_600.jpg

in a news about a Vita version, who and where is the Vita?
Sailor Jupiter is the PS4 :O

Top Bottom