• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend coming out this Summer in North America

i've played blazblue games on and off over the last few years but i'm done with this series now and possibly ASW entirely, this is just horrid worse than capcom milking of street fighter

Great, can't wait for OG BB:CP to be released on PC after 2 years for 40$.
I don't know about that. If we're lucky we might get it in Spring 2016 with full online? I don't know... I guess it depends on how long it takes to get a BBCP1 port. Maybe they'll skip it and just give us CP Extend like they did with CS Extend.
Mate these extend editions for Blazblue are bullshit. For all the shit Capcom get Arcsys have been far worse.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Saikyo

Hope that after launch Arc announces the PC version...not holding my breath.

I really dont know If I am going to share the cost of this game this time.

Momentary

Banned
Hope that after launch Arc announces the PC version...not holding my breath.

I really dont know If I am going to share the cost of this game this time.

BlazBlue sold really well on Steam from those numbers shown. I'm pretty sure there's going to be no problem with H2 Interactive getting the go ahead to port this over. Their CSE port was top notch.

I didn't buy the original release because we always seem to get a "plus version" of almost all Japanese Fighting games so I'm glad I waited and I'm buying this one.
Yep. I don't understand why people are so upset. It's a known trick. Just wait for the later edition. Boom. I'm no longer getting milked.

Top Bottom