• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend |OT| Extended Again

RoeBear

was someone gonna make an ot?
There's probably only like ten of us that got the game. I'm not talented enough to make one. Btw is there an easy way to use my ps3 stick? Only thing I've found that works is turning my controller off which means no mic...

CJ had claimed it so PM him. I have a feeling hes not very interested anymore. I know I'm not taking this again as I don't want to help support it.

yea, figured you guys wouldn't want to bother all things considered

There's probably only like ten of us that got the game. I'm not talented enough to make one. Btw is there an easy way to use my ps3 stick? Only thing I've found that works is turning my controller off which means no mic...

yea, i'm not either lol. oh well

arc is usually really good about the sg driver implementation aren't they? i don't use a ps3 stick so i can't help with that. maybe see if there's something buried in the option menus that'll help

RoeBear

yea, figured you guys wouldn't want to bother all things considered

yea, i'm not either lol. oh well

arc is usually really good about the sg driver implementation aren't they? i don't use a ps3 stick so i can't help with that. maybe see if there's something buried in the option menus that'll help
Yeah nothing on the options. Guilty gear had it where you just pressed start with the controller but that's not working.

Haven't pre-ordered the JP version yet (will probably buy it actual launch day), just wanted to pop in and say that the new songs are starting to leak and the super secret story mode character has an insanely good vs. theme. I dunno how secret they are anymore since info is trickling out fast, but slight spoiler warning regardless.

Oh, I'll reiterate this if an OT goes up, but I have a new PSN tag, so anyone who I played CP/CPEX with before re-add me so we can keep the train going. My new ID is TheYoTornado.

RoeBear

Haven't pre-ordered the JP version yet (will probably buy it actual launch day), just wanted to pop in and say that the new songs are starting to leak and the super secret story mode character has an insanely good vs. theme. I dunno how secret they are anymore since info is trickling out fast, but slight spoiler warning regardless.

Oh, I'll reiterate this if an OT goes up, but I have a new PSN tag, so anyone who I played CP/CPEX with before re-add me so we can keep the train going. My new ID is TheYoTornado.
It has launched in Japan.

cj_iwakura

I forgot it came out this soon to be honest. I can't wait for the game, but the wind's been ripped out of my sails. Also, The Silver Case comes out this weekend, and I'm putting a lot of work into that OT. If someone wants to help with an import OT, I'm still happy to.

If it happens, I'd like it to shine.

Also, the Central Fiction matches were lit.

https://www.twitch.tv/jyosua/v/92601395

That Betadood comeback at 3:39:24, my GOD.

I forgot it came out this soon to be honest. I can't wait for the game, but the wind's been ripped out of my sails. Also, The Silver Case comes out this weekend, and I'm putting a lot of work into that OT. If someone wants to help with an import OT, I'm still happy to.

If it happens, I'd like it to shine.

Also, the Central Fiction matches were lit.

https://www.twitch.tv/jyosua/v/92601395

That Betadood comeback at 3:39:24, my GOD.

Damn, that is one stylish Ragna player.

Trying to do some research to get my stick to work and apparently Mori said something along the lines of their solution not potentially working for every legacy stick? Which is kind of a bummer if true, since my Eightarc Fusion probably wasn't high on the priority list. I'd really rather not go back to pad for the first time in seven years. >_>

cj_iwakura

I'll try my best to put together a CF OT this weekend, makes no sense for us not to have one.

I don't have it yet, but if anyone has things I should add, please let me know.

RoeBear

I'll try my best to put together a CF OT this weekend, makes no sense for us not to have one.

I don't have it yet, but if anyone has things I should add, please let me know.

There's a really awesome secret spoilery character. So be careful about that.

cj_iwakura

Thread titles? Mine was originally 'Be Ready For The Phantom', but with Jubei on the horizon, I think we can do better.

Top Bottom