• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Oh they have? Damn maybe that's an option then. I don't know much about klabs other games haha.

That would certainly make PVP a ton harder but the playerbase would become huge.
Yeah I don't really know the details on why they did it but I guess it shows that it's possible, to be fair Love Live still has separate JP and EN (now called WW) servers.
Got my second 5 star from single yesterday, Renji from the banner.
Congrats if he was new! I hope to get at least one more 5* from the daily single to make up for not getting one in Volume 1.

Got Tensa from the free single and Captain Rose from the 5* ticket.

Captain Rose will go next to my Captain Love as characters I will never be using.

On the bright side, more orbs since he isn't a dupe.

Kakaroach

Got Zabimaru with the 5 star ticket! I've never summoned on the tag team banners and now I have a ton of them. Sajin, Byakuya, Soi Fon, Zabimaru, Kazeshini, and Katen Kyokotsu. And Klab is still releasing more of them in the next couple of months.

Uthred

Got my fifth timeskip Toshiro from the free 5* ticket. For the anniversary at least couldnt they have given us a ticket that guaranteed no dupes?

Got my fifth timeskip Toshiro from the free 5* ticket. For the anniversary at least couldnt they have given us a ticket that guaranteed no dupes?

That would have been great :(

Wow sorry to hear that, the closest I've gotten is 4/5 Bankai Ikkaku and now 4/5 TLA Renji (still not sure what to do with the dupes). Just noticed you can sort your characters with special move level, I got 4 characters with 3/5.

Milr

Pulled my 3rd Koga from the 5* ticket. A proper dupe system would be nice, special isn't very useful so I've just been hoarding lol.

Kakaroach

None of the gacha games I play have that mechanic, and I've never heard of it in general. :(

Changing how dupes work would be great, something like what DragonBall Dokkan did with opened up stats. It took them a while to do that, so maybe Klab is focused on other stuff.

chrono01

That's awesome, congrats!

Edit: in game news posted about the end of month app update. Excited for multiple ticket use taking away some of the grind and no more useless rerolls on chappy/yuki/pupples dispensers!

Also got Dangai with my free single today. He's a bit late to see much use but I do like the character.
Thanks.

Congrats on the Dangai! He might not be Speed Kenpachi, but he's still highly relevant and a lot of fun to play as. Enjoy.

Got Tensa from the free single and Captain Rose from the 5* ticket.

Captain Rose will go next to my Captain Love as characters I will never be using.

On the bright side, more orbs since he isn't a dupe.

Got Zabimaru with the 5 star ticket! I've never summoned on the tag team banners and now I have a ton of them. Sajin, Byakuya, Soi Fon, Zabimaru, Kazeshini, and Katen Kyokotsu. And Klab is still releasing more of them in the next couple of months.
Congrats on the non-dupe!

Got my 4th TLA Renji from the 5* ticket, I'm disappointed

Pulled my 3rd Koga from the 5* ticket. A proper dupe system would be nice, special isn't very useful so I've just been hoarding lol.
Same here. I got my second Dangai Ichigo, who's useless even if I increase his special since I run him chappied. This is why I hate 5* Tickets, I don't think I've ever received a non-dupe from them and I still have a lot of the 5* character pool left to get. :/

So, from this anniversary, and the spending of around 2300 orbs, I got: (new in bold)

- FB Ichigo
- Riruka
- Ginjo
- Speed Kenpachi

- Retsu
(from my Attribute Summon)
- Dangai Ichigo (from my 5* Ticket)

Not the largest number of characters, but at least the first four are top-tier. Didn't really feel like an anniversary though.

I haven't played this in a long time (stopped around the TBTP story update) and never even leveled someone up past 100. Only daily log ins and freebie pulls. Yesterday, the freebie pull was a Blue Kenpachi. Would the assumption of "Of course he is strong, it's Ken damnit" be accurate?

Also, if I get back into things, who should be focused on for 200(?)ing and who should I go after in the free color selector thing. No clue who is OP and who sucks.

5* list:

-Red-
Nnoitra
Barragan
Vizard Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo
Hiyori
School Girl Momo
Byakuya
Genryusai
Chad
Orihime

-Blue-
Kenpachi
Zangetsu
Yoruichi
Karin
Byakuya
Ukitake
Tousen

-Green-
TBTP Yoruichi
Kenpachi
White Ichigo
Hisagi
Tessai
Bankai Hitsugaya
Genryusai
Ishida
Ichigo

-Purple-
Byakuya
TBTP Urahara
Nozomi
Shinji
Mayuri
Renji

-Orange-
WD Grimmjow
Mayuri
NY Kaien
Aizen
Ichigo
Orihime

My last team was Blue Zangetsu, Purple Byakuya and Green TBTP Yoruichi.

chrono01

I haven't played this in a long time (stopped around the TBTP story update) and never even leveled someone up past 100. Only daily log ins and freebie pulls. Yesterday, the freebie pull was a Blue Kenpachi. Would the assumption of "Of course he is strong, it's Ken damnit" be accurate?

Also, if I get back into things, who should be focused on for 200(?)ing and who should I go after in the free color selector thing. No clue who is OP and who sucks.

5* list:

-Red-
Nnoitra
Barragan
Vizard Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo
Hiyori
School Girl Momo
Byakuya
Genryusai
Chad
Orihime

-Blue-
Kenpachi
Zangetsu
Yoruichi
Karin
Byakuya
Ukitake
Tousen

-Green-
TBTP Yoruichi
Kenpachi
White Ichigo
Hisagi
Tessai
Bankai Hitsugaya
Genryusai
Ishida
Ichigo

-Purple-
Byakuya
TBTP Urahara
Nozomi
Shinji
Mayuri
Renji

-Orange-
WD Grimmjow
Mayuri
NY Kaien
Aizen
Ichigo
Orihime

Speed Kenpachi is probably the strongest character in the game right now, sitting alongside FB Ichigo. So yes, you did good, haha.

As for who to level, definitely focus on Speed Kenpachi first. With the proper accessories/links, he can pretty much solo whatever (even off-element). He's that good.

5* list:

-Red-
Nnoitra
Barragan
Vizard Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo
Hiyori
School Girl Momo
Byakuya
Genryusai
Chad
Orihime

-Blue-
Kenpachi
Zangetsu
Yoruichi
Karin
Byakuya
Ukitake
Tousen

-Green-
TBTP Yoruichi
Kenpachi
White Ichigo
Hisagi
Tessai
Bankai Hitsugaya
Genryusai
Ishida
Ichigo

-Purple-
Byakuya
TBTP Urahara
Nozomi
Shinji
Mayuri
Renji

-Orange-
WD Grimmjow
Mayuri
NY Kaien
Aizen
Ichigo
Orihime

Welcome back!

Nnoitra (if it's the 6 arms one), Blue Kenpachi, Green Ichigo (Fullbring bankai), Barragan (for PVP), and FH Ichigo (unless you mean Frenzy Ichigo then no) would be the best from your list.

For the free selection, um maybe Purple since that seems like your weakest attribute. You can choose red if it turns out your Nnoitra is the 4 armed one.

chrono01

Welcome back!

Nnoitra (if it's the 6 arms one), Blue Kenpachi, Green Ichigo (Fullbring bankai), Barragan (for PVP), and FH Ichigo (unless you mean Frenzy Ichigo then no) would be the best from your list.
I'm guessing his Tech Ichigo is the free one handed out and not FB, but if it is...damn, he has both Speed Kenpachi and FB Ichigo. Just need a solid Power (Barragan will do until he does, as I'm guessing the Nnoitora he has isn't the 6-arm version) and he's set for PVP!

I'm guessing his Tech Ichigo is the free one handed out and not FB, but if it is...damn, he has both Speed Kenpachi and FB Ichigo. Just need a solid Power (Barragan will do until he does, as I'm guessing the Nnoitora he has isn't the 6-arm version) and he's set for PVP!

Yeah that's what I'm wondering too, great return to the game if so!

Honestly I find Barragan more annoying than Nnoitra in PVP, his weakening always manages to get me. Nnoitra's wide range can be trouble too D:

If it's not TLA Ichigo, Green Kenpachi is a good replacement.

chrono01

Yeah that's what I'm wondering too, great return to the game if so!

Honestly I find Barragan more annoying than Nnoitra in PVP, his weakening always manages to get me. Nnoitra's wide range can be trouble too D:
Yeah, Barragan can be a nuisance for sure, especially if he gets the Soul Bomb. It's pretty much over at that point, haha.

Thanks for the feedback.

Green Ichigo is the freebie one. Never used him.

Nnoitra is this one:
KIdlPM9.png

I have 2 of him. Actually, is there any reason to build up multiple of the same unit? Been so long, I feel like a complete newbie again.

Thanks for the feedback.

Green Ichigo is the freebie one. Never used him.

Nnoitra is this one:

I have 2 of him. Actually, is there any reason to build up multiple of the same unit? Been so long, I feel like a complete newbie again.

Then I'd go for Green Kenpachi and Barragan, your free pull between Heart and Power.

I think it's worth it on characters with the Bombardment skill, I only do it to free up character space honestly

Went Purple.

Aizen the best one here?

The best one would probably be Zommari. He is ranged (like Aizen) and has a Deibilitator paralyzing special. He's also newer so the power creep would be in his favor.

Isshin would be an ok choice too since he has Frenzy, he can be used as a link for PVP with his Damage Taken soul trait as well.

chrono01

Yeah it ended last night. :(

It was difficult but I ended up resisting doing more pulls after I got to Step 7.
Same here.

I wasn't going to sink any additional orbs into this subpar anniversary. They got enough for 2x Step 6 summons (for the 5* guarantee) and that's it.

Milr

Yeah it ended last night. :(

It was difficult but I ended up resisting doing more pulls after I got to Step 7.
Yeah, I stopped after step 6 as well, wasn't too hard for me to resist the temptation though.. very disappointing "step ups" for the anniversary.

Same here.

I wasn't going to sink any additional orbs into this subpar anniversary. They got enough for 2x Step 6 summons (for the 5* guarantee) and that's it.

Yeah, I stopped after step 6 as well, wasn't too hard for me to resist the temptation though.. very disappointing "step ups" for the anniversary.

At least I have White and Tensa on my JP account
that I don't do much on T_T

I did do Step 7 just to be clear, I just didn't do anymore after that 4* :(

Kakaroach

Global is getting Japan's mid month gacha after The Lust gacha.
Solid news, I was thinking that's how they were gonna work that in. If I had to take an early guess I would say it's a tag team banner, but who knows.

Holy cow though, this is gonna be 4 out of 5 banners with all new characters on global. That's a lot of 5 stars to be adding in a short time, but ultimately it's for the best.

Solid news, I was thinking that's how they were gonna work that in. If I had to take an early guess I would say it's a tag team banner, but who knows.

Holy cow though, this is gonna be 4 out of 5 banners with all new characters on global. That's a lot of 5 stars to be adding in a short time, but ultimately it's for the best.

Yeah that's what I think it's going to be seeing as JP got a Isane Raid and it's most likely going to be for Tag Team Unohana. Only other choice I can say would be Kiyone but I doubt they'd make a 5* for her.

Edit: 1st single I'll take her!

chrono01

Yeah that's what I think it's going to be seeing as JP got a Isane Raid and it's most likely going to be for Tag Team Unohana. Only other choice I can say would be Kiyone but I doubt they'd make a 5* for her.

Edit: 1st single I'll take her!
Congrats!

I'm going to hoard my orbs, I have a feeling this month's end gacha will be amazing (probably why they decided to merge both versions gacha now, so we wouldn't know). Manga characters, maybe?

BTW, I just received something like 50 Spirit Orbs, 2x Hogyoku, 2x Hogyoku Will, and a bunch of Medals/Tickets/etc. as compensation for connection issues from a few week's ago (apparently these are for the daily rewards?). If you've been doing your dailies, check your Gift Box!

Kakaroach

Congrats Hypno! I really didn't like these characters when I watched Bleach, even though their backstory with Hallibel was pretty good.

Congrats!

I'm going to hoard my orbs, I have a feeling this month's end gacha will be amazing (probably why they decided to merge both versions gacha now, so we wouldn't know). Manga characters, maybe?

BTW, I just received something like 50 Spirit Orbs, 2x Hogyoku, 2x Hogyoku Will, and a bunch of Medals/Tickets/etc. as compensation for connection issues from a few week's ago (apparently these are for the daily rewards?). If you've been doing your dailies, check your Gift Box!
Thats what I'm figuring too. Movie characters maybe? Dare I say manga?

Congrats!

Thanks! She's the only one I didn't get on my JP account so this is great. I'm not sure why KLAB put the Rangiku raid tomorrow when all 3 of the new characters need her...

I ended up getting a 3* Power Heart, Hogyoku's Will, and a Hogyoku. Pretty strange though because I'm pretty sure I was able to get to the login page everyday, guess I never checked if the stuff went to the present box.
Congrats Hypno! I really didn't like these characters when I watched Bleach, even though their backstory with Hallibel was pretty good.

Thats what I'm figuring too. Movie characters maybe? Dare I say manga?

Thanks! I liked them because it was funny watching them argue and the backstory was good (although that was anime-only). I also liked their reappearance in the TYBW.

That'd be pretty exciting if it was manga characters, Global players will complain that they had too many gachas and used up all their orbs though

Milr

Congrats!

From the way they were talking about it, I don't think we'll be seeing manga characters for a while. They sure stressed about how they'd literally have to make all of them from scratch.. I wouldn't mind being wrong though.

Thanks! She's the only one I didn't get on my JP account so this is great. I'm not sure why KLAB put the Rangiku raid tomorrow when all 3 of the new characters need her...

I ended up getting a 3* Power Heart, Hogyoku's Will, and a Hogyoku. Pretty strange though because I'm pretty sure I was able to get to the login page everyday, guess I never checked if the stuff went to the present box.
Congrats on your pull! I ended up getting the same compensation as you, I guess it's just freebies because I was able to collect my dailies during the timeframe as well.

Funny all the complaints when wills first came out, I'm sitting on near 20 right now with 13 characters already ascended.. don't know what I'm going to do with them. No real incentive to get more than a few key characters to level 200, the link slot levels are a niche use I guess..

chrono01

I ended up getting the same compensation as you, I guess it's just freebies because I was able to collect my dailies during the timeframe as well.
It's strange I got so much from the compensation, considering I was able to collect my daily rewards too. Not that I'm complaining of course!

From the way they were talking about it, I don't think we'll be seeing manga characters for a while. They sure stressed about how they'd literally have to make all of them from scratch.. I wouldn't mind being wrong though.

Congrats on your pull! I ended up getting the same compensation as you, I guess it's just freebies because I was able to collect my dailies during the timeframe as well.

Funny all the complaints when wills first came out, I'm sitting on near 20 right now with 13 characters already ascended.. don't know what I'm going to do with them. No real incentive to get more than a few key characters to level 200, the link slot levels are a niche use I guess..
Thanks! Guess you might be right that everyone gets at least what we received.

I was complaining about it because I was in a hurry to release the characters I use for PVP and they just wouldn't drop. :( They just passively drop now and I have 43 hogyoku wills right now with 12 characters ascended (1 was the 6* freebie though).

I really should have done the inheritance quests that just finished earlier because the one's they are bringing back on the 14th have the annoying super hollow enemies T_T

Re downloaded this game! I had it before when it was brand new, but it didn't really click with me. This time around it seems like the game is better :)

Any tips for beginners? I got a 5star Soi Fon, so just using her to cruise through the story at the moment

Re downloaded this game! I had it before when it was brand new, but it didn't really click with me. This time around it seems like the game is better :)

Any tips for beginners? I got a 5star Soi Fon, so just using her to cruise through the story at the moment

Get some orbs for the double chance that's happening in like 6 days or you could pull on Chimaera Chord since all 3 characters are good.

Doing the story is a great idea but I'd focus on completing the 2nd Anniversary quest orders (50 runs on very hard) because the rewards are pretty good

Max out 3/4* characters (2nd anniversary quests drop 3* characters frequently, Kon's Bonanza drop 4* Kon each run, or you can use Intensive Course fodder)

I'd get your Soi Fon to Level 100 to finish the Intensive Courses as well, if it's the Power Soi Fon you can spam her event to get the raid materials for her 6* but only evolve her if you have all the jewels/coins prepared and ascension fodder since it seems she's your only 5*.

Not sure you'll have time to complete the point event since there are only 2 days left but I'd run it until you get the 4* Yoruichi from it to max her out.

Didn't realize there were so many events running right now @_@. Glad I finished most of them.

Thanks for the advice, Hypno! Yeah, the amount of events and stuff is nutty, but Dokkan Battle was like that after a year or so, too. My Soi Fon is blue (speed?) unfortunately, but she's good to start with.

Mila Rose looks really sweet D: are Spirit orbs hard to come by in this game? 250 is quite a lot for a multi pull

Thanks for the advice, Hypno! Yeah, the amount of events and stuff is nutty, but Dokkan Battle was like that after a year or so, too. My Soi Fon is blue (speed?) unfortunately, but she's good to start with.

Mila Rose looks really sweet D: are Spirit orbs hard to come by in this game? 250 is quite a lot for a multi pull

No problem! Oh it's the speed one? Then I wouldn't bother evolving her to 6* unfortunately and just leave her at level 100. She can still carry you carry you through story/events.

If you've still got some story left then it shouldn't be much of a problem, and you get orbs for completing events as well. Just from finishing all the Intensive courses with 3 star completion gets you 100 orbs. You also get 600 orbs for playing co op with people you haven't interacted with for the first time if you haven't already done that.

It might be better to wait for the double chance in 5 days with Ulquiorra, Halibel, and Stark since you'll probably get more 5* (even if they aren't banner characters) for your account. Do the Pantera Frenzy to get your free 5* Grimmjow as well.

Dang, okay, I'm waiting for Stark, then @_@ he's one of my favorite characters. I did nab the Grimmjow, but is he a decent 5star? He was free, so I get the sense that he'll be outclassed quickly

Are there also some units in the game that are considered top-tier? I think I've read that FB Ichigo is great, and one of the Kenpachis, but not sure

Dang, okay, I'm waiting for Stark, then @_@ he's one of my favorite characters. I did nab the Grimmjow, but is he a decent 5star? He was free, so I get the sense that he'll be outclassed quickly

Are there also some units in the game that are considered top-tier? I think I've read that FB Ichigo is great, and one of the Kenpachis, but not sure

Good luck in trying to get him then, he's the best Purple normal attack character having finally replaced Shunsui from last year.

Frenzy Characters aren't really used as actual playable units but their use are in their soul trait which Grimmjow has an extremely good one, Strong Attack Damage and Normal Attack Damage. It'd be good if you get enough of his crystals to max his 5 and 6*.

Top tier are probably Blue Kenpachi, FB Ichigo, and 6 Armed Nnoitra so yeah you're on the right track. They were all in the 2nd anniversary summons so you just missed them unfortunately, no telling when they'll be back since the gacha schedule is in limbo because Global and JP will have the same summons now instead of being a month apart.

Milr

I really should have done the inheritance quests that just finished earlier because the one's they are bringing back on the 14th have the annoying super hollow enemies T_T
I haven't done a whole lot of inheritance quests so far, but I will not miss those fast shinigamis that could paralyze indefinitely. @_@

The free Grimmjow is quite good, though mostly for his link skill than actual usability as a character. Klab has done well to give free frenzy characters unique skill sets that at least allow them to be relevant.

Some of the tier units in PvP ATM are blue kenpachi, 2nd anniversary Ichigo, riruka, fullbring ichigo, barragan, yoruichi, 6 arm Nnoitora, heart Gin, se ulquiorra, swimsuit riruka. I'm sure I missed more than a few, those were just some units I've seen off the top of my head. The upcoming Starrk and Ulquiorra look promising as well, filler pool should be great if they keep it the same as the JP release. I used PvP as the basis for "top tier", because most units can clear all of the content in the game, and from there the only real separation is clear times.

I haven't done a whole lot of inheritance quests so far, but I will not miss those fast shinigamis that could paralyze indefinitely. @_@

The free Grimmjow is quite good, though mostly for his link skill than actual usability as a character. Klab has done well to give free frenzy characters unique skill sets that at least allow them to be relevant.

Some of the tier units in PvP ATM are blue kenpachi, 2nd anniversary Ichigo, riruka, fullbring ichigo, barragan, yoruichi, 6 arm Nnoitora, heart Gin, se ulquiorra, swimsuit riruka. I'm sure I missed more than a few, those were just some units I've seen off the top of my head. The upcoming Starrk and Ulquiorra look promising as well, filler pool should be great if they keep it the same as the JP release. I used PvP as the basis for "top tier", because most units can clear all of the content in the game, and from there the only real separation is clear times.

Those guys will be back as well! RIP

Kakaroach

I was spamming anniversary co-op for the easy power hearts and was hoping to slowly do inheritance every time it's up. The fact that it's even harder is really annoying. Oh well, it's certainly unnecessary so it doesn't matter how long it takes me.

Welcome all new players! Hope you stay active and stick around! This game is only going to get better with manga characters on the horizon!

chrono01

Welcome back!

If your account isn't new, I'd probably recommend re-rolling for either Stark or SE Ulquiorra in the upcoming Lust gacha. Both are neutral attributes (Heart/Mind), meaning you can bring them to any quest you want and not be at a disadvantage, although you will take more damage if you bring a heart character to a mind quest and vice-versa, though, you'll be doing more damage as well. Both characters look to be pretty powerful too. We should have it as soon as the current gacha ends, so only a few more days.

Welcome back!

If your account isn't new, I'd probably recommend re-rolling for either Stark or SE Ulquiorra in the upcoming Lust gacha. Both are neutral attributes (Heart/Mind), meaning you can bring them to any quest you want and not be at a disadvantage, although you will take more damage if you bring a heart character to a mind quest and vice-versa, though, you'll be doing more damage as well. Both characters look to be pretty powerful too. We should have it as soon as the current gacha ends, so only a few more days.

Yeah, re-rolling would be a good idea if he doesn't have an attachment to his account. That way you can earn all the story orbs and the co op orbs again.

Should probably do it before all these events end though because there are a lot of orbs there too.

Hmm... I know you guys are probably right to say I should reroll in the next gacha, but I'm too lazy to do the reroll stuff :p it's okay, I can be persistent if the game is enjoyable enough, and it looks like it now is.

Really excited to see manga characters coming some time in the future! We likely won't see them in anime any time soon, so it'll be cool to see some of them again. I'd love to have some Zero Squad characters #_#

Top Bottom