• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard giving free copies of Mists to previous non-mists subscribers.

Received the same email this morning, haven't played since Wraith. No plans to use it though, as i'm pretty well done with WoW these days.

rav

My 2nd account (on my main battle.net account) didn't have cata ( or wrath i think ) and I got an email about that account saying it's been upgraded to mop when I resub. But checking on my Battle.net summary it has already been upgraded.

Got the $9.99 email instead of the free one. Was a subscriber at launch (collector's ed no less), but cancelled during vanilla and resubbed for around a year of Burning Crusade before cancelling for good. Perhaps they put a minimum sub length on the free offer?

Castcoder

Banned
Just started the Starter Edition on Friday, but haven't subbed yet. Just a few hours away from 20. It's actually $10 to start and Mists is $10. So essentially the "$20" you see everywhere for the game isn't the real price if you play Starter Edition. Essentially paying $20 gets me Mists, so... Meh, I'll go with it. Just need to really sink my teeth into this game... It's not as friendly to newcomers due to the UI and the feeling of a lack of direction. Oh well. It's still okay.

Got the $9.99 email instead of the free one. Was a subscriber at launch (collector's ed no less), but cancelled during vanilla and resubbed for around a year of Burning Crusade before cancelling for good. Perhaps they put a minimum sub length on the free offer?

My wife's account started just before Wrath (the very first Recruit-a-friend offer). I got her playing on my account and made a new one for her... which ended up becoming mine because she didn't want to start a new character over. She was only subbed for maybe 6 months of total time on and off throughout wrath so I'm not sure on that.

Top Bottom