• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Collection on PlayStation Gear Store.

Sephzilla

None of these look worth.

I dunno, I want one of these

etc-statue-bb-bloodbornediorama-05.jpg

NoWayOut

After being forced to stare at the Bloodborne logo for so long and so many times, I'm not sure I would want a black Tshirt with the same white logo on it :p

Velikost

Was debating that diorama for $100, but it's actually $210. Nah son.

Then I saw a dope Kratos statue in the related items. IT'S $480! WTF.

SONY PLS

Allforce

This stuff is Cafe Press levels of awful.

"Just slap a logo on all this crap we have stored in the warehouse, Bob" "Yes sir"

ShogunX

Well that's a pretty uninspired range of clothing. Hopefully Meatbun are allowed to make some clothing, some of their Souls stuff is brilliant.

Untitled-4.jpg

Experien

I'd love to get some BB gear but I don't use the saw cleaver or whatever and I'd rather just make my own shirt if it is just going to say Bloodborne.

That diorama has literally the two most boring character/creature designs in the game.

Sad they didn't use literally any boss. I wanted a figure to sit next to my SMT Satan figure.

FURYU0101.jpg

Apathy

Sony really needs to make plushie sackboys with costumes for other games cause those would sell (like the keychain I saw).

The Diorama looks pretty nice!

But $220? I'm not familiar with the pricing of these things, but definitely out of my range.

quality wise is the unknown, but pricing its average for a diorama of it's style

there is some real terrible shit for much more

EDIT:

Sony really needs to make plushie sackboys with costumes for other games cause those would sell (like the keychain I saw).

there is a good number of officially licensed sackboy figures. i'll see if I can find some examples. They're cool as hell

Gammacide

Well that's a pretty uninspired range of clothing. Hopefully Meatbun are allowed to make some clothing, some of their Souls stuff is brilliant.

Untitled-4.jpg
Came here to post exactly this. :) Got a few amazing Dark Souls shirts from them. The Mimic shirt is so bad ass.

NastyBook

That is why I am thinking of just going to RedBubble and getting this:

fig,black,mens,ffffff.u3.jpg

Seems good to me...
That symbol needs to be on the hoodie instead of the logo. "Fear the Old Blood" should be on something sold there. The bag should just have the logo and not the hunter on there, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Just looked over the rest of the store, and those infamous and last of us hoodies are nice. Definitely gonna buy that Playstation symbols mug.

I like some of these, but yeah, Logo shirts/mugs, Badge necklaces, a doll plushy, and subtle shoutouts to various factions, covenants, phrases would be awesome.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
It's smart to style the shirts after the loading screen because then girls will feel compelled to look at me for 45 seconds straight every 5 minutes.

Sera O

Banned
Those merch designs are so weak. I don't think I really expect a lot, but this is lame.

I like the lithograph a lot, though.

weevles

Yeah, I think I'm getting the lithograph. Why are the prices for the other stuff so freaking insane? Adding a t-shirt more than doubles the shipping. Come on, Sony jesus.

got the lithograph

I am not used to paying for shipping that I almost skipped it but decided that I'd rather have it than not, regardless of the extra cost

weevles

shipping for just the print alone was actually not too bad for me--about $11. Compared to getting a couple of shirts or that messenger bag at almost $30 shipping...wow.

Kama_1082

Banned
Like, imagine if Ubisoft got someone to actually sell these around the time of AC3 and 4

tumblr_n0iwljVy8B1tqsjcpo1_400.jpg

I would have gotten one in a heartbeat, it looks super good. But instead, a 3rd party seller made them in super shitty quality and it pulls the entire brand down.

you would actually wear that in public?

Yikes...

GorillaJu

I love bloodborne but why does 99% of game clothing have to look so cheesy. I would never use those things. I wish it was something a little more minimalist

The people designing them tend to say the same thing. It's the marketing people who step in and say "nah, but if it's too subtle people won't know it's BLOODBORNE!!!"

pizzacat

Banned
Like, imagine if Ubisoft got someone to actually sell these around the time of AC3 and 4

tumblr_n0iwljVy8B1tqsjcpo1_400.jpg

I would have gotten one in a heartbeat, it looks super good. But instead, a 3rd party seller made them in super shitty quality and it pulls the entire brand down.
You know they would have been overpriced

popyea

Untitled-4.jpg

I'm still mad at meatbun for ripping me off. I ordered the Ceaseless Discharge shirt among others, but they sent me something else instead. It was sold out, so I missed out on it. But the shit part is that they refused to give me a refund and ignored my numerous emails about the mix-up they made. I still like the mimic shirt I bought from them, but fuck that company for being so unprofessional.

Menome

1.) Buy the black Bloodborne logo shirt.

2.) Find a gaming shop with a busy queue.

3.) Stand in front of people's faces with the shirt on until they're called to the counter.

Top Bottom