• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Collection on PlayStation Gear Store.

Oww man that bag is pretty dope tho

Bag o Dope?

image.php

Geek

Ninny Prancer
I'm still mad at meatbun for ripping me off. I ordered the Ceaseless Discharge shirt among others, but they sent me something else instead. It was sold out, so I missed out on it. But the shit part is that they refused to give me a refund and ignored my numerous emails about the mix-up they made. I still like the mimic shirt I bought from them, but fuck that company for being so unprofessional.

I used to work with those guys (and did some of the refunds/shipping/CS myself) and they never ever wanted to burn a customer. Something must've gone wrong. I can talk to them and try to help make it right. Sorry, dude. DM me if you can.

Toxi

Banned
That diorama has literally the two most boring character/creature designs in the game.

Sad they didn't use literally any boss. I wanted a figure to sit next to my SMT Satan figure.
Which boss do you personally want most? I was thinking
Amygdala
perched on top of a building. Would look really awesome if they added an in-scale Hunter looking up at it.

Luckily I hopped on this, but a player on Reddit did a picture of Eileen the Crow and put it on a t-shirt and it had 12 days left on Teespring but she got a C&D right as the store opened so she had to close it early. I'm getting the shirt thank God, but I was gonna post it in these apparel threads so people could grab a good Bloodborne shirt and not the awful official ones. Unfortunate.

front.jpg

OSHAN

Luckily I hopped on this, but a player on Reddit did a picture of Eileen the Crow and put it on a t-shirt and it had 12 days left on Teespring but she got a C&D right as the store opened so she had to close it early. I'm getting the shirt thank God, but I was gonna post it in these apparel threads so people could grab a good Bloodborne shirt and not the awful official ones. Unfortunate.

front.jpg

That's a cool shirt.

weevles

New Bloodborne print up for PO on the Gear Store. This one has castle cainhurst, and might be even better than the first one that sold out. Go go go if you want it.

Edit: Seeing as they are continuing to offer new lithos with different art, I expect there will be more BB prints in the future, but I do like this latest one so I got that to go with the first one. I'm not really planning to collect all of them...just going to get the ones that strike my fancy.

UrbanRats

I love bloodborne but why does 99% of game clothing have to look so cheesy. I would never use those things. I wish it was something a little more minimalist

More minimalist than a black shirt with a simple white logo? Might as well get a simple black shirt and pretend it's a Bloodborne branded one, then.

I'd say the problem is that they're not very creative, if anything.

Respawn

Banned

front.jpg
Now that's a f'ing shirt. Sony you are the worst with this. No damn imagination. Wish I was able to cop this.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Would buy a shirt that has a Mensis cage and says "Some say Kos... some say Kosm..."

Kinda wish I just saved my money and bought one of the shirts. The print I got, while awesome content wise, is just such a disappointment print quality wise. I could have printed a better copy at Kinkos, I reckon.

Top Bottom