• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne collector’s editions and pre-order extras revealed for EU

Ashler

Good point, better preorder the German one just incase!

All EU copies of PS4 games are identical aren't they? Or at least include English language as an option right?

You should be ok with Bloodborne. There are very few occasions where games from amazon.de or .fr come with French or German only game text. Bethesda games come to mind.

Drencrom

I hate scalpers:

ds2_zpsxepcfs8r.jpg

More likely just insane. But I really like the souls games.

That's mighty impressive! You have to post this shrine again after you've made room for all the Bloodborne games/swag.

One single EU Collectors Edition will do for me though hahah

Shy

sorry for the bump. but i thought it would be ok because it's a pre-order thread for a game that isn't out yet.

i have a question that hopefully one of you fine people answer.

i want to pre-order the nightmare edition from game. but when i got to complete the order it says "pay now" when it use to say "complete order" i believe.
so does game take your money upfront now or when the game is about to ship. ?

i'm afraid to find out.

Melchiah

Bloodborne Collector’s Edition (€79.99 RRP)

The Bloodborne Collector’s Edition includes:

Bloodborne PS4 game
SteelBook case
Premium art book with exclusive concept art
Digital soundtrack of the game

Oddly enough, it's available for 69,90€ here in Finland.

By8PhCd.jpg

Toxi

Banned
My aversion to pre-ordering is conflicting with my desire to have that steelbook.

Ah well, you gotta make sacrifices...

NateDog

Apologies for the bump, but any word on any UK retailers getting the Saw Cleaver steelbook or whether we might get it in the CE? I have an Amazon order down but am also looking at Gamestop Ireland since it's cheaper.

Top Bottom