• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne collector’s editions and pre-order extras revealed for EU

Finalow

honestly fuck game.uk.

if I pre-order it there I'll get it 2 weeks later, I want this at day one, not because I want to play it asap but because I won't have time to play if I get it 1 week later. that fucking delay.

hopefully it'll be up on amazon.uk as well and I can use prime.

sublimit

Banned
I'll be getting the Collector's Edition (not really interested in any of the extras in Nightmare's) but why is it still not up in Amazon.uk? Is it exclusive to GAME?

The steelbook is default for 'Collector's Edition'.

wrong steelbook

Bloodborne ‘Saw Cleaver’ SteelBook

The Bloodborne SteelBook features unique artwork by From Software on the inside and out, and is exclusively available as a pre-order incentive.

15370306293_6779ec82c3_n.jpg

Finalow

the nightmare edition in Europe is up only on game.co.uk? Come the fuck on.

I assume it's a matter of time before it pops up on other sites? On game they don't even have a date and "due to high demand delivery time may vary" meaning I won't get this close to d1 at all. edit/ they don't even offer express delivery for this, "temporarily unavailable" - what the fuck.

Auctopus

wrong steelbook

The Bloodborne SteelBook features unique artwork by From Software on the inside and out, and is exclusively available as a pre-order incentive.

Ah, sorry. So, is it possible for me to get the Collector's Edition and that steelbook if I preorder?

TargetDummy81

Neo Member
I got mine all taken care of already at Gamestop.

Once I heard about the collector's version I bumped mine up to it and helped pay it off by trading in Destiny and Watch Dogs. lol

Rarely buy special versions of games but love the series along with what new info gets released about Bloodborne.

UrbanRats

wrong steelbook

At what retailer and in what countries? That's a much better cover than the standard one.

A cover is just a cover, but since i'd be preordering anyway...

MrS

Banned
Gonna pre-order that CE as soon as it's on ShopTo. So hyped for this even though I've never played a Souls game. The art style looks incredible.

At what retailer and in what countries? That's a much better cover than the standard one.

A cover is just a cover, but since i'd be preordering anyway...

Don't know yet, It's not GAME though, so you'd have to get the game from 2 places if you wanted that Steelbook and Nightmare edition

wrong steelbook

I've been checking for this steelbook daily since the announcement. Pls let me order. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm gonna do horrible, horrible stuff to this cover when I get it

NateDog

I just checked amazon.uk and now they have the CE but it says "this item will be released on 2 June 2015".Like WTF??

Their regular version has the correct release date (March 27)

Ah at least it's available on Amazon, no way I was ever ordering with GAME for this. Thanks for the update.

sublimit

Banned
Ah at least it's available on Amazon, no way I was ever ordering with GAME for this. Thanks for the update.

Do you think the June date is a placeholder? It kinda frightens me because they got the release date for the regular version right...

Finalow

I just checked amazon.uk and now they have the CE but it says "this item will be released on 2 June 2015".Like WTF??

Their regular version has the correct release date (March 27)
I want the nightmare edition, they only have the steelbook one. (they'll probably fix the date soon enough)

amazon, come the fuck on.

NateDog

Do you think the June date is a placeholder? It kinda frightens me because they got the release date for the regular version right...

Ah yeah of course, mind you I don't have a clue how they messed up the release date of it since there's the standard edition of it available for pre-order but they'll fix it I'm sure.

JNA

Banned
What's with the US not getting anything in collector's editions? Does US just not give a shit? Where is our Nightmare edition?

Makes me sad. :(

Finalow

sorry to bring this thread up again, I just want to confirm if nightmare edition pre-orders are only on shopto and game.co.uk. (why) ?_? EU here.

seriously I would prefer to not order from there. game.co.uk is very slow and doesn't even answer to emails/chats, not to mention that they have no release date for it and it doesn't seem the only game with that problem. last time I ordered from shopto was a long time ago so I don't remember, I do however read a lot of complaints and problems.

then again, any alternatives? If not, guess I'll flip a coin.

420bits

As a Swede:
170 eur for nightmare edition. No thanks, that's 205 USD what the fuck?!

105 eur for collectors - mayhaps

50 eur for the US PSN version - most likley.

But I can't fucking wait to play this game, it looks awesome!

Top Bottom