• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne collector’s editions and pre-order extras revealed for EU

Looks good but I prefer the look of the NA one

810VH4rfU5L._SL1500_.jpg

So the "book tin" ... can anybody confirm if this is a actual size item? I guess I am asking if it looks as if you have 5-6 books on a shelf in true book size or if this is some mini book tin case that just looks silly?

NeoFaff

The "collector's edition" was the standard package for the previous games. The super collector box could be cool if the quill is high quality.

Also, Digital OST is lame. How long is the download link going to stay up? CD plz.

I'm leaning towards giving this game a chance, don't get me wrong looks awesome everything about it. I'm just worried if I got the patience to deal with the constant deaths lol

Famassu

120€ should make the soundtrack into a physical copy. :/ I can somewhat understand if the cheaper collector's edition only has digital, but damn, for 120€ I should get CDs of the OST.

Korezo

So different stores have different steel book cases as a pre order bonus? Thats terrible if I'm reading that right.

I just found out that there's a giant dungeon that's procedurally generated. That's amazing. I love the idea of a game with designed levels that also has one random dungeon. It's brilliant, and should give this game legs.

bobohoro

Cover is ugly, no OST on CD is terrible, so I guess I'd only be in it for the steelbook, since I'd rather get a fully realised artbook and the rest is not really stuff I'd care for. Meh. Will probably just get the normal edition.

My ideal limited edition of nearly every game would be steelbook + full OST, sadly that's something that rarely happens.

chaosaeon

Looks good but I prefer the look of the NA one

810VH4rfU5L._SL1500_.jpg

Wait, so the NA collector's edition has the old better cover art, and every other version has that awful blank background new art ? They didn't change the one in this picture ? Just want to confirm so I'd know which one I'd get.

Wait, so the NA collector's edition has the old better cover art, and every other version has that awful blank background new art ? They didn't change the one in this picture ? Just want to confirm so I'd know which one I'd get.

I haven't heard anything about them changing this one, I have it preordered so I'll be pretty pissed if they do.

Edit: Says right in the image "Artwork not final" lolol. Guess I'll have to wait and see =\

HowZatOZ

Banned
The Nightmare Edition looks extremely cheap for the asking price. Here in Australia its $169.95, which considering the Dragon Age: Inquisition one was only $30 more expensive and came with far more quality extra, this is just a crappy rip-off.

myco666

I said to myself that I wouldn't buy anymore Collector's Editions but that Nightmare Edition is way too tempting. Might have to buy it.

What is it with publishers and notebooks these days? Both Far Cry and Dragon Age CE's had elaborate but empty notebooks and now Bloodborne seems to have one, too. Who in their right mind would write stuff in a collector's item? These things are useless in my opinion.

This is what I was wondering also. I got one with Evil Within and I first thought it would be a diary of the protagonist as informed in the package but it is just empty note book that looks like the diary. It looks cool but it is useless since why writing in it would ruin it as a collector's item. Rather would have it filled with notes already so it would be like a "strategy guide" or have it include some backstory of the world or characters.

Daffy Duck

Is this game similar to Skyrim? And when I say similar I mean set in a massive open world where you can walk around do things whenever you want and have that "See that mountain over there...." feel to it?

I'm dying to get a decent RPG like that on the current gen.

UrbanRats

Is this game similar to Skyrim? And when I say similar I mean set in a massive open world where you can walk around do things whenever you want and have that "See that mountain over there...." feel to it?

No.
More similar to a 3d metroidvania or a very linear Zelda.

Mogwai

No.

And buy Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Top Bottom