• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLOODBORNE Spoiler Thread (read OP)

that reminds me...how do I even use the ones I found?

Use the tree stump behind the building in Hunter's Dream.

And this thread will live on as the true spoiler thread.

NO SPOILER TAGS FROM HERE ON OUT

GANDALF IS THE FINAL BOSS

Note: I'm not even close to the end so I'm obviously joking.

Finalow

I hope to be wrong but I don't feel like there will be much variety in pvp regarding the weapons that will be used. especially when you finish the game and hit "the pvp cap" during the NG+.
unless of course there are still hidden weapons that no one has seen yet.

sam777

What's the general consensus in terms of this games difficulty compared to Dark Souls?

The pace of gameplay is what interests me the most compared to Dark Souls as long as it ain't super difficult.

Ryuzaki07

Banned
What's the general consensus in terms of this games difficulty compared to Dark Souls?

The pace of gameplay is what interests me the most compared to Dark Souls as long as it ain't super difficult.
I hope NG+ is not a cakewalk like in Dark Souls. NG+ in Demons was much harder.

convo

I hope to be wrong but I don't feel like there will be much variety in pvp regarding the weapons that will be used. especially when you finish the game and hit "the pvp cap" during the NG+.
unless of course there are still hidden weapons that no one has seen yet.

Weapons can still be customized with blood gems which might not be immediate visual changes, but change the meta game. And besides guns and trick weapons there are a variety of magic related things that act like weapons. The early hours of pvp will most likley be the first few weapons people find but the will find new ones later which will change things up.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
edit: fuck, wrong thread.

So I have a question for anyone else curently playing. The enemies that have the sack bags they hold into and can suck you toward them with magic. They do this vicious kick that does MASSIVE damage to my guy and I just can't figure out a good way to tackle them. Any tips?

ntkrnl

So I have a question for anyone else curently playing. The enemies that have the sack bags they hold into and can suck you toward them with magic. They do this vicious kick that does MASSIVE damage to my guy and I just can't figure out a good way to tackle them. Any tips?

I ended up using 2H Kirkwall - holding R2 to smash them. Should take 2 long R2s and 1 R1 to finish them off.

Need to be careful about your range though, gotta be just on the edge to avoid the kick, and have them slowly walk towards you whilst you charge up R2.

I ended up using 2H Kirkwall - holding R2 to smash them. Should take 2 long R2s and 1 R1 to finish them off.

Need to be careful about your range though, gotta be just on the edge to avoid the kick, and have them slowly walk towards you whilst you charge up R2.

They are the single most deadly enemy to me in the game so far lol. I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Finalow

Weapons can still be customized with blood gems which might not be immediate visual changes, but change the meta game. And besides guns and trick weapons there are a variety of magic related things that act like weapons. The early hours of pvp will most likley be the first few weapons people find but the will find new ones later which will change things up.
I just meant "regarding the weapons that will be used". it won't be long before you learn all of their movesets.
as for the whole metagame yes, there is going to be a lot of variety and customization.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Yoshichan

I am literally afraid right now

I don't know where to go

There's no rule as to how early an OT needs to go up, is there? It just says launch day.

Technically Robot Pants was not late, though 24 hours prior is the norm.

Top Bottom