• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloomberg: Embracer Group to Sell Saber, Developer of a New ‘Star Wars’ Game Remake, in $500 Million Deal

Iced Arcade

“Oh yes daddy Microsoft give me more of those “exclusive” deals…”

Yn2JrEl.jpg
oh I don't think it would be good. Just wouldn't be surprised if it was shady in the works. deal

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
It won't happen but I'd love for Nintendo to pick them up. Every single one of their Switch projects that I've played has been top notch, in terms of fidelity, performance and overall understanding of the platform and its audience. And they are very good at providing experiences that Nintendo are not capable of providing.

(They were in charge of excellent ports of Alien: Isolation, GRID, Hitman and a few Lara Croft games)

Edit: my bad, had them confused with Feral Interactive who worked on those projects.
Saber did the Switch port of Witcher 3, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, MudRunner, Crysis 1-3, NBA Playgrounds and a few other noticeable projects.

Last edited:
If Sony was to make an offer on saber or gearbox just to clarify wouldn't this make it cheaper to buy these then sony buying bungie?

Top Bottom