• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bodybuilder tries to mimic the Hulk, gets rock-hard arms...literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankir

Do their muscles even work if they are filled with hardened oil and rocks?

Seems like the kind of shit that even if your body is able to compensate while you are younger, once you get older, you'd have some useless inflated arms or something.

Muscles get bigger , but for a lot of these guys who are just injecting without thinking of the side effects they don't get stronger.

Do their muscles even work if they are filled with hardened oil and rocks?

Seems like the kind of shit that even if your body is able to compensate while you are younger, once you get older, you'd have some useless inflated arms or something.

tumblr_lkn3y9ALq11qdq5u6.gif

They have the same amount of strength in their arms as SpongeBob had in his.

Never understood why people take synthol. It's disgusting. If you want to shoot some roids than take some HGH, Tren or Dbol. At least you will look visual appealing.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
What an idiot. He just looks like a joke, not only because of these silly arms and shoulders, but also because of his untrained belly and, I would bet my life on it, completely untrained lower body.

It's a shame people have image problems this severe. Sure, I'd like bigger arms. But shit, I'm not going to inject chemicals that eventually become rocks to try and get them. Fuck.

Majanew

Banned
Looks so stupid. You're just a puffy cloud and you gained no strength. The other pics on first page looks like elephantiasis.

It's to impress guys, strangely. I remember Valentino on Bigger, Stronger, Faster saying that most women were disgusted by it, but he would get a massive high from bros wanting to shake his hand, take their pics with him, etc.
Man bodybuilder culture is the weirdest thing sometimes. I have nothing against health and gains and shit like that, but destroying your body just to gain admiration is something I can't get behind. Goes for both male and female bodybuilders.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm afraid to google search him since I'm not in the mood to see gross pics, but who is that man and what happened to him?

Oil hardens within the muscle/forms nodules or results in sepsis/necrosis. Doctors have to slice in and cleanse the area to avoid further damage.

It's... not pretty.

mantidor

Help me out, Brazil-GAF. Is this plague as common as it looks from the news? Because I swear half of the stories about men using oil to "improve" their bodies to disgusting extremes come from Brazil.

It is, I see guys like this all the time, they mostly don't go overboard like some of the grossest examples in the thread but what I've seen is still jarring.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Unless you are a really good artist, don't inject yourself with synthol. Even then, keep it incredibly incredibly minimal.

Or just don't do that shit at all because it's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom