• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BoJack Horseman - Season 3 Date Announcement (July 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I feel like this series is going to end with Bojack killing himself or something along those lines. Its got steadily darker as the show has gone on.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
excited-baby.gif

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I thought the second season of this was one of the best pieces of the animated medium I've ever seen. Funny, darkly surreal, touching, and incredibly well done overall. Really looking forward to the return of this show.

Paz

Honestly believe this is the best show on 'tv' (whatever platform) right now, cannot wait.

Season 2 was phenomenal.

BriGuy

I blew off watching this for the longest time because the premise sounded stupid, but it's honest to god one of the best animated shows I've ever seen. Looking forward to season 3.

KevinCow

Banned
Can't wait.

I just hope it doesn't have anything like the second to last episode of season 2. I can never rewatch the show all the way through again because that episode was so painful.

Well this gives me more than enough reason to pay for another month, can watch this along with Kimmy Schmidt. I thought season 2 was leagues better than the first so hopefully this season follows suit.

Hazmat

BoJack Horseman is my favorite currently-running show, this is excellent news. An absurd mix of really dark humor and cartoon animal gags fit for a six-year-old is always welcome. You can't imagine my glee when I realized that Mr. Peanutbutter's bed was a big version of a dog bed for a pet dog.

One of my favorites. It's committed to being a comedy, but has some of the poignant dramatic moments of any TV show. And it's about a talking horse. What the fuck?

El Odio

Banned
YYYYEEEESSSS! Been waiting for this all year! I caught wind b of the hype around season two last year and ended up binging the whole series in about 3-4 days. Easily my favorite series now. If S3 is half as good as S2 we're in for a treat.

Zubz

Banned
200_s.gif

BoJack's not just one of my favorite Netflix shows, but it quickly became one of my all-time favorites when I discovered it last year. Glad to know it'll be back soon!

Excellent. One of my favorite things on Netflix. Will probably restart my subscription for June and a couple months for this and to catch up on stuff like DD season 2. Also the second seasons of Marco Polo and Bloodline are imminent.

Mike M

Nick N
I feel like this series is going to end with Bojack killing himself or something along those lines. Its got steadily darker as the show has gone on.
The whole show is a flashback that takes place before the party in the opening credits where he backs off the balcony and falls to his death.

He falls from the same level the pool is on, and we never actually see him hit the water, it just flashes to white and he's in the pool.

I'm not being serious.

Guess Who

Banned
The whole show is a flashback that takes place before the party in the opening credits where he backs off the balcony and falls to his death.

He falls from the same level the pool is on, and we never actually see him hit the water, it just flashes to white and he's in the pool.

I'm not being serious.

this is the same joke mad men fans told for like eight years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom